Hey Everyone! How is your Summer going? I am trying to involve as much fresh fruit and no-hassle desserts in my Summer as possible. I want to tell you about this No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake that I contributed to the SoFabFood blog this month. Read on to hear more!
Here is a quote from the recipe post about this No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake recipe:
This No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake is a fresh, tangy, and sweet dessert that does not require an oven to make! Enjoy fresh blueberries over sweet and tangy lemon curd with a smooth and creamy cheesecake center and graham cracker crust! Bring this delicious dessert to your next gathering.
[bctt tweet=”Check out this No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake!” username=”lifeslilsweets”]
‘Doesn’t that sound amazing?
Let me tell you this cheesecake freezes well too! Just take it out about a half hour before you want to serve. It’s so good when it’s chilled after being frozen too. We drizzled my Homemade Chocolate Shell on it for an amazing dessert experience.
To get the full, printable recipe, head on over to the SoFabFood blog! Enjoy!
- If you like this No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake post, Check out my recipes from Amanda’s Cookin’ | You might also like my #FoodieMamas recipes and the dessert category
- Be sure to sign up for my e-mail newsletter for more updates and FREE recipes!
- Check out the kitchen tools that I use in my Amazon aStore!
Have you made a “no bake” dessert before? What is your favorite kind? Let me know in the comments below!
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Cold Brew Brownies - December 1, 2019
- 2019 Thanksgiving Photo Diary - November 30, 2019
- Black Friday Super Sunday Cyber Monday Favorites 2019 - November 29, 2019