This No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake first appeared on SoFabFood.com
Hey Everyone! How is your Summer going? I am trying to involve as much fresh fruit and no-hassle desserts in my Summer as possible. I want to tell you about this No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake that I contributed to the SoFabFood blog this month. Read on to hear more!
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Here is a quote from the recipe post about this No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake recipe:
This No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake is a fresh, tangy, and sweet dessert that does not require an oven to make! Enjoy fresh blueberries over sweet and tangy lemon curd with a smooth and creamy cheesecake center and graham cracker crust! Bring this delicious dessert to your next gathering.
‘Doesn’t that sound amazing?
Let me tell you this cheesecake freezes well too! Just take it out about a half hour before you want to serve.
It’s so good when it’s chilled after being frozen too. We drizzled my Homemade Chocolate Shell on it for an amazing dessert experience.
To get the full, printable recipe, head on over to the SoFabFood blog! Enjoy!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- No Bake Blueberry Lemon Crumble Cheesecake
- One-Pan Blueberry Lemon Crumble No Bake Cheesecake
- Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- If you like this No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake post, Check out my recipes from Amanda’s Cookin’ | You might also like my #FoodieMamas recipes and the dessert category
Have you made a “no bake” dessert before? What is your favorite kind? Let me know in the comments below!
- Matcha Recipes - March 28, 2023
- Broccoli Recipes - March 27, 2023
- Cake Mix Cookies - March 23, 2023
Leave a Reply