Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
May recipes call for warmer weather that isn’t necessarily summertime yet but is also not too premature to take out your griller and whip up some cold, revitalizing drinks.
Table of contents
We know that this month is all about refreshments and easy-to-cook dinners as the days are starting to get hot as summer comes nearer. Here is a list of recipes to make for May!
Magnificent, seasonal recipes that will sure to have you giving a big sigh of relief! This list of May recipes to cook this month will have you wishing that it’s always May.
These colorful, healthy, spring recipes will have your meal problems solved for the month. We made sure to pick out the best and most nutritious ones to help you out.
You’ll find everything here from main dishes, sweet desserts, soups, and more!
May Dates to Remember (2022)
- May Day is Monday, May 2nd
- National Teacher’s Day is Tuesday of the first full week of May
- Star Wars Day is Wednesday, May 4th
- Cinco de Mayo is Thursday, May 5th
- National Nurses Day is Friday, May 6th
POPULAR MAY RECIPES
These are recipes and posts that are popular on the blog and popular searches in the month of November.
*I will be updating this list throughout the month and year!
- Homemade Carrot Ginger Soup
- Bagel with Roasted Eggplant
- Baked Panko Chicken Tenders
- Puff Pastry Baked Brie
- Caffè Latte
- Iced Honey Oat Milk Latte
- Coconut Milk Latte
- How to Make Stovetop Espresso
- Chocolate Collagen Protein Drink Recipe
Salad & Sides
- Breakfast Casserole
- Sweet Potato Kale Lentil Soup
- Instant Pot Ham Vegetable Soup
- Baked Ham
- Homemade Beef and Broccoli over Brown Rice
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies
- Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana Cinnamon Sugar Dumplings
- Cream Cheese Recipes
Desserts & Sweets
Toppings & Condiments
There are additional recipes & links in the list card below.
Let us know if you try any of the recipes in the comments at the end of the post!