Grilled Cheese Tomato Bites on SoFabFood first appeared on SoFabFood.com #ad #sofabfood
These Grilled Cheese Tomato Bites topped with blistered sweet grape tomatoes and fresh basil leaves. This afternoon snack recipe is a great twist on a classic grilled cheese sandwich you can’t resist.
Grilled Cheese Tomato Bites on SoFabFood
Hi Everyone, it’s that time of the month again when I share a teaser from my most recent guest post on SoFabFood! This Grilled Cheese Tomato Bites recipe is so good and savory.
This recipe is one of my “garden-inspired” recipes, you can see all of the garden-inspired recipes, here.
Quoting my own words on the SoFabFood post:
It has Muenster cheese but you can substitute your favorite cheese if you wish. I love how melt-y and mild Muenster cheese is in a grilled cheese. Mozzarella would be perfect as a flavor pairing with the blistered tomatoes and the fresh basil. If you want, you can try having it with more than one type of cheese.
You can get the whole recipe, more pictures and the full post on the SoFabFood.com website, visit here.
If you would like to see all the posts that I have done on SoFabFood, here are all the teasers on Life’s Little Sweets.
[bctt tweet=”Grilled Cheese Tomato Bites on SoFabFood #ad #SoFabFood” username=”lifeslilsweets”]
- Downtown Exeter, New Hampshire
- Lodge Cast Iron Partnership
- Spring and Easter Recipes Collection
- Fresh Herb Baked Salmon
- Cranberry Lemon Blackberry Mocktail for SoFabFood
- Citrus Garlic Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
- Stove Top Grilled Eggplant
- Chocolate Dipped Fresh Fruit on SoFabFood
- No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake on SoFabFood
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
- Be sure to sign up for the Life’s Little Sweets e-mail newsletter for more updates and FREE recipes!
What’s your favorite way to have a grilled cheese sandwich? Please let me know in the comments below!