This Jumbo S’Mores Recipe is my XL version of s’mores! Kids of all ages can enjoy this chocolate-y, classic, dessert treat in Summer and Fall or all year round!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Jumbo S’Mores Recipe
Hi Everyone, National S’Mores Day is August 12th but you can enjoy these Jumbo S’Mores all year round!
I don’t know about you but I could always be in the mood for s’mores and try to keep these 3 simple ingredients on hand all the time in our house: all you need are marshmallows, milk chocolate, and graham crackers.
I also did a recent S’Mores-themed recipe: Marshmallow S’Mores Cereal Treat Bars
I know you will enjoy this Jumbo S’Mores Recipe!
- 2 graham crackers, I prefer cinnamon flavored graham crackers
- 1 chocolate bar, I prefer to use Hershey's for s'mores
- 2 large or Jumbo marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
Heating the Marshmallows
- You can roast your marshmallows over a campfire (for best flavor) if one is available. You can heat the marshmallows in the microwave for 15 seconds at a time, on the graham cracker, if you do not have an open flame. If you have a kitchen torch, this is another way to heat the marshmallows. You can also roast them on a sheet pan in the oven broiler but be very careful with this method because they can burn VERY fast, they will be done in literally moments!
- Once the marshmallows are heated, you can add the chocolate pieces (amount to taste) on top of the heated marshmallow so it melts. Add the top graham cracker and if you choose more mini marshmallows. You can use a kitchen torch to gently roast the mini marshmallows. Eat and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 495Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 197mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 3gSugar: 49gProtein: 7g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.