It only takes less than 7 simple ingredients and 5 minutes to make this Lemon Garlic Hummus! Enjoy with your favorite veggies, as a spread on a sandwich or with Way Better Snacks Tortilla Chips!
Lemon Garlic Hummus
I received Way Better Snacks Sweet Chili Corn Tortilla Chips as apart of my Influenster Vox Box and they were definitely sent to the right person because I really enjoy tasty delicious food products that are pushing the bar in terms of innovative, nutritious ingredients and participating in the Non-GMO Project. These chips are TASTY and have a zing that really compliments the flavor of the Lemon Garlic Hummus – it JUST goes.
I received Botticelli Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Olive Oil complimentary to use and review and I have to say, this EVOO is fragrant and delicious! It’s imported from Italy and works so well to drizzle over this Lemon Garlic Hummus or say in a dressing…I am also featuring it in another upcoming recipe, so stay tuned! You can stay in the loop by signing up for the Life’s Little Sweets newsletter in the sidebar.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Being a huge fan of the “process” of how things come together, here (above) is another one of my collages of how to make Lemon Garlic Hummus. You will notice this recipe doesn’t call for removing the skins of the chickpeas (a great tip for getting super smooth hummus) or adding tahini (also an excellent flavor but sometimes I find hard to get in the grocery store) – this is a simple, no fuss, no muss recipe for when you want Lemon Garlic Hummus, on the table NOW.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans of organic chickpeas, drained (save liquid aside for recipe)
- 1 wedge of lemon, , about 1 tablespoon
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, , minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, , plus more if desired
- A Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Veggies for serving, (cut up carrots are our favorite to go with this!)
- Tortilla Chips for serving
- Gather your ingredients, add the chickpeas to the food processor (separated from the saved canning liquid) and sprinkle the minced garlic & lemon over the chickpeas. Process until chunky, then add some of the liquid until desired smoothness is achieved. Add salt to taste.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
HÖLM 3-Piece Stainless Steel Mesh Micro-Perforated Strainer Colander Set (1-Quart, 2.5-Quart and 4.5-Quart)
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY 14-Cup Food Processor, Brushed Stainless Steel
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- If you like this post, be sure to check out Influenster Unboxing #CheersVoxBox, Seashell Winter Planters, Honeyed Non-GMO Cornbread and Mixed Berry Cheesecake.
Sharing is caring, if you like this post, please share using the links at the bottom of this post or the share buttons to the left of the screen. Thank you in advance!