These Peeps S’Mores are the perfect Easter treat! They are a great way to enjoy those classic, favorite Easter marshmallow candies. You can make them in a skillet or in the microwave.
Hi Everyone, I could not resist sharing these Peeps S’Mores with you! Every year, as soon as Spring rolls around, I wait for those brightly, colored Peeps and then I buy up every color. They are so fun and a reminder that Easter is near.
Being a HUGE s’mores fan, I had to make these Peeps into s’mores!
Ingredients for Peeps S’Mores
- graham crackers
- Peeps – in your favorite color(s)
- milk chocolate – I used Hershey’s brand
I would argue that these Peep S’mores are even better than regular s’mores because they are so bright, colorful AND have that lovely sugary, crunchy coating on the outside.
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Peeps S’Mores
- cast iron skillet (if making using the broiler)
If you make this Peeps S’Mores recipe and like it, please rate it and let us know in the comments below!
Our Other Recipes
Check out our other Spring and Easter related recipe posts on Life’s Little Sweets:
- Easter Muddy Buddies Recipe (2018)
- Easter Saltine Toffee (2018)
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes Recipe (2018)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs (2018)
- 8 Perfect Easter Recipes (2017)
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index and visit our Home page to view our latest posts
I know you will love this Peeps S’Mores recipe!
- 1 graham cracker, regular
- 2 squares chocolate, I use Hershy's milk chocolate bars, amount to taste
- 1 Marshmallow Peep, in your favorite color
Using a Cast Iron Skillet
- Turn on the broiler in your oven and have the rack placed about 8-10 inches from the heat source (in my oven it's 3 levels down), you do not want the marshmallow to get burnt!
- Line a cast iron skillet with graham crackers.
- Place squares of milk chocolate on top of each graham cracker.
- Place 1 Peep (in your favorite color(s)) on top of the chocolate.
- Put the skillet in the center of the rack under the broiler for 1 minute or less, until desired toasted level is reached for the Peeps. Watch carefully, you do not want to burn the Peeps!
- Place a graham cracker on top of the broiled peep and enjoy!
Using the Microwave
- On a plate, place 1 graham cracker, a piece of chocolate and 1 Peep. Microwave for 5-10 seconds at a time and repeat (depending on the power of your microwave, this might take some trial and error.) The Peep will enlarge a little while it's cooking and then you know it's heated throughout. When it's done, top with another graham cracker. Enjoy!
Lodge 12 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Red Silicone Hot Handle Holder.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 34 Total Fat: 2g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 1mg Sodium: 10mg Carbohydrates: 5g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 3g Protein: 0g