Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
These Peeps S’Mores are the perfect Easter treat! They are a great way to enjoy those classic, favorite Easter marshmallow candies. You can make them in a skillet or in the microwave.
Hi Everyone, I could not resist sharing these Peeps S’Mores with you!
Every year, as soon as Spring rolls around, I wait for those brightly, colored Peeps and then I buy up every color.
They are so fun and a reminder that Easter is near.
Being a HUGE s’mores fan, I had to make these Peeps into s’mores!
- graham crackers
- Peeps – in your favorite color(s)
- milk chocolate – I used Hershey’s brand
I would argue that these Peep S’mores are even better than regular s’mores because they are so bright, colorful, AND have that lovely sugary, crunchy coating on the outside.
- cast iron skillet (if making using the broiler)
If you make this Peeps S’Mores recipe and like it, please rate it and let us know in the comments below!
Our Other Recipes
Check out our other Spring and Easter related recipe posts on Life’s Little Sweets:
- Easter Muddy Buddies Recipe
- Easter Saltine Toffee
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
- 8 Perfect Easter Recipes
I know you will love this Peeps S’Mores recipe!
- Burnt Basque Cheesecake
- Delicata Squash Recipe
- Olive Oil Cake
- Taylor Swift’s Chai Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Peach Slump
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order, and, our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
Thank you for reading and following along!
This recipe post was originally published on 3/29/2018 and updated and republished on 3/29/2021, and 3/27/2022.
Using a Cast Iron Skillet
- Turn on the broiler in your oven and have the rack placed about 8-10 inches from the heat source (in my oven it's 3 levels down), you do not want the marshmallow to get burnt!
- Line a cast iron skillet with graham crackers.
- Place squares of milk chocolate on top of each graham cracker.
- Place 1 Peep (in your favorite color(s)) on top of the chocolate.
- Put the skillet in the center of the rack under the broiler for 1 minute or less, until the desired toasted level is reached for the Peeps. Watch carefully, you do not want to burn the Peeps!
- Place a graham cracker on top of the broiled peep and enjoy!
Using the Microwave
- On a plate, place 1 graham cracker, a piece of chocolate, and 1 Peep. Microwave for 5-10 seconds at a time and repeat (depending on the power of your microwave, this might take some trial and error.) The Peep will enlarge a little while it's cooking and then you know it's heated throughout. When it's done, top with another graham cracker. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 34Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 0g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.