Favorite Recipes For When You Are Sick Collection – It’s cold and flu season and here are some soothing recipes to have – just in case you need them. Check out the recipe collection below!
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Favorite Recipes For When You Are Sick Collection
Hi Everyone, I recently got a cold which started out as allergies and it got me thinking about recipes that I can make to feel better.
I combed through the LLS archives to bring you the below recipe collection that are great remedies for a cold or allergies.
I have included a quote from each recipe post in the opening description of the recipe in the list; I hope these recipe selections are helpful and soothing to you or someone you know in need.
If you make any of these recipes, please let us know in the comments below, thank you for reading and following along!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Ways Parents Can Stay Healthy During School Season
- Seafood Recipes Collection
- Tomato Recipes Collection
- Potato Recipes Collection
- Zucchini Recipes Collection
- St. Patrick’s Day Recipes Collection
- Citrus Honey Ginger Tea
- Soup Recipes Collection
- Air Fryer Recipes Collection
- Basil Recipes Collection
- Anti-Inflammatory Recipes Collection
- Broccoli Cheese Soup and Hot Turkey Club Panini on Sofabfood
- Everything Bagel Seasoned Avocado Toast
- Fresh Basil Flower Tea
- 14 Healthy Recipes
- Avocado Recipes Collection
- Instant Pot Recipes Collection
- Air Fryer Tofu
- 10 Festive St. Patrick’s Day Recipes