Try our simple spectacular spinach artichoke dip made with three kinds of cheese. It’s cheesy, warm, and delicious!
Everyone loves a great spinach artichoke dip; however, these kinds of party dishes can be messy and time-consuming. Fortunately, we have created a recipe that solves both those problems without sacrificing any of the flavors you’ve grown to love. It’s cheesy, warm, and delicious and we know you won’t be disappointed.
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Table of contents
Simple Spectacular Spinach Artichoke Dip
No matter the get-together or party, everyone loves a great dip.
When you ask people about their favorite hot dip, the usual answer is spinach artichoke dip.
But like I said above, it can be a pain to prepare. Luckily, this recipe takes out all the fuss.
In just three simple steps, you can create a scrumptious offering loaded with melted, creamy cheese.
Simplicity is the key to this dish. All you need are the ingredients, a slow cooker, and serving dishes.
It only takes about two hours to make everything.
Since you don’t have to babysit the cooking process, you can start it a little while before your dinner party is set to begin.
- 8 Ounces of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup of White or Spanish Onion- Diced
- 12 Ounces of Artichoke Hearts- Chopped
- 5 Whole Garlic Cloves- Chopped
- 8 Ounces of Monterey Jack Cheese- Cubed
- 4 Ounces of Parmesan Cheese- Cubed
- 10 Ounces of Fresh Baby Spinach- Chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper
- French Baguette or Side for Dipping
- Kape – Premium Quality 8 inch Professional Chef’s Knife“>Chef’s Knife
- Home Organics 3-Piece, Non-Slip Premium Moso Bamboo Cutting Board Set, For Food Prep, Meat, Vegetables, Bread, Crackers & Cheese“>Cutting Board
- 18-Inch Long Handle Wooden Cooking Mixing Spoon, Birch Wood Set of 2“>Wooden Spoon
- LOHOME Natural Wooden Spoon Classic Wooden Kitchen Soup-ladle International Bamboo Kitchen dinnerware Tools (1 PCS)“>Wooden Ladle
- Salt and Pepper Grinder Set with Matching Stand – Salt and Pepper Shakers – Salt Grinder with Adjustable Coarseness – Brushed Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Mill Pair“>Salt Shaker
- Salt and Pepper Grinder Set with Matching Stand – Salt and Pepper Shakers – Salt Grinder with Adjustable Coarseness – Brushed Stainless Steel Salt and Pepper Mill Pair“>Pepper Shaker
- Crock-Pot (SCV800-B) 8-Quart Oval Manual Slow Cooker, Black“>Slow Cooker
- 1Easylife 18/8 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, Set of 6 for Measuring Dry and Liquid Ingredients“>Measuring Spoon
- DOWAN 4-Pack Porcelain Serving Bowls, 1-1/2 Quart, White“>Serving Bowl
- Harold Import 401424 White Porcelain Rectangular Platter 8″x12.25″“>Serving Platter (optional)
- Serrated Bread Knife – Cake Knife – Ultimate Kitchen Tool for All Types of Bread, Birthday and Wedding Cakes – Premium 8″ Stainless Steel Blade Knives with Comfortable Ergonomic Rubber Handle (1-pack)“>Bread Knife (optional)
In the end, this spinach artichoke dip recipe ends up saving time because you don’t have to monitor it as it cooks.
You can wash up the few dishes that were used and move on with your day as it slowly simmers in the slow cooker.
Once it is done, you have this amazing, gooey dip.
Just slice a French Baggette into bite-sized pieces, and you have the perfect vehicle to drive all that flavor to your taste buds.
I invite you to try this recipe for yourself.
I doubt you will find an easier dip with this kind of luscious taste and texture.
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Couscous Fritters #FoodieMamas
- Sautéed Beet Greens
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- Museum of Science Boston
- 10 4th of July Recipes
- Spinach Recipes Collection
- Dips Recipes Collection
What’s your dip?
Please let me know in the comments below!
- Chocolate-Covered Frozen Banana Slices
- How to Meal Plan
- Beet Salad
- Cold Brew Iced Tea
- How to Reduce Food Waste
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, (cut into one inch squares)
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup White or Spanish Onions, (diced)
- 12 Ounces Artichoke Hearts, (chopped)
- 5 Whole Garlic Cloves, (diced)
- 8 Ounces Monterey Jack Cheese, (cubed)
- 4 Ounces Parmesan Cheese, (cubed)
- 10 Ounces Fresh Baby Spinach, (chopped)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- First, combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker and stir them to mix everything together.
- Next, cook the dip on high heat for two hours, stirring occasionally.
- Last, transfer the warm dip from the slow cooker to your serving bowl and serve it with sliced bread, crackers, or any other dipping food you may desire.
The calories listed are an approximate amount based upon the ingredients listed and 10 to 12 two-ounce servings. It should be noted the dip can cook for about three to four hours on low heat or two hours on high heat. Please remember to stir the dip occasionally during the cooking process.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 474mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 11g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.