Here are 14 Healthy Recipes from Life’s Little Sweets! Start the year off right with these 14 different recipes ranging from savory to sweet. Check out the 2 bonus recipes at the end of the list!
14 Healthy Recipes
It’s a New Year, new you – well, same you, just healthier life practices? That’s the theme trending this month, working towards healthier habits in our lives.
I bet you thought Life’s Little Sweets was just a dessert blog. I’ll have you know that in our family’s household, we love our sweets but we love clean eating too whenever possible! We seek to strike a balance between those two with our eating habits and cravings.
I have brought together these favorite healthy recipes from Life’s Little Sweets. Some are straight up healthy and some have a healthy option. There’s dairy-free, vegan and vegan options and non-vegan food – it’s quite a variety! Enjoy the round up!
Bonus Recipe #1 – Lemon Garlic Hummus
It only takes less than 7 simple ingredients and 5 minutes to make this Lemon Garlic Hummus! Enjoy with your favorite veggies, as a spread on a sandwich
Bonus Recipe #2 – Avocado Hummus
With 7 ingredients or less, this Avocado Hummus recipe is easy to whip up in minutes. Topped with sesame seeds and fresh cilantro, let this be your new favorite appetizer or party snack!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Healthy Recipes Collection
- Healthy Snack Recipes Collection
- Healthy Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
- Healthier Chicken Enchiladas on SoFabFood
- Breakfast Made Simple and Healthy With Garden Lites Muffins
- Go Nuts for Healthy Snacks This Month
- Fresh Garlic Hummus
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
- 5 Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Avocado Recipes Collection
- Everything Bagel Seasoned Avocado Toast
- Meal Prep Recipes Collection
- Rice Recipes Collection
- Instant Pot Recipes Collection