Strawberry Jam Flourless Protein Muffins are guilt-free sweet treats that serve for a healthy breakfast too. These serve amazingly well as pre-workout snacks too.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Strawberry Jam Flourless Protein Muffins
These muffins are vegan and paleo.
These are suitable for almost all types of diet and are quite easy to bake.
You just have to be careful about the measurements and you will get it right on the first attempt.
I promise you will love these as much as my family does.
Last week I got a chance to get in touch with a couple of recipe testers (my friends) to get some feedback on these muffins.
They loved it and gave me thumbs up. These muffins are loaded with nutritious ingredients and are not overwhelming sweet as well.
For strawberry jam
- Chia seeds
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
For the muffins
- Almond flour
- Whole ground flax seed meal
- Hemp seeds
- Baking soda
- More strawberries
- A nonstick saucepan
- Cutting board
- Chef’s knife
- Muffin tray
- Muffin liner
- Large mixing bowl
- Food masher
- Ice cream scoop
Ever since we increased our protein intake we realized the importance of the right types of snacks.
Especially, for desserts, it is important to make the right choices.
Therefore, these vegan protein muffins have helped us in satisfying our sweet tooth along with our basic requirements of protein.
My family loves food but oftentimes I make sure to give them healthy food. We are a plant-based family and love home-cooked food.
Lately, I am trying my hands at baking even though I am not a pro.
It takes me quite some time to come up with baked recipes but these muffins have made me happiest ever.
The serving is one muffin for each person and stays good for 4-5 days preferably in the refrigerator.
I am sure these vegan protein muffins will win your taste buds.
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order and, our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Rose Water Simple Syrup
- Mixed Summer Berry Trifle
- Puff Pastry Baked Brie
- Apple Cider Vinegar Drink Recipe
- Pistachio Butter
This recipe was published on 2/16/2018 and updated and republished 1/9/2021
For strawberry jam
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
For the muffins
- In a nonstick saucepan combine all the ingredients of the strawberry jam and cook on medium flame for 3-4 minutes or until strawberries soften. Lower the flame and mash strawberries with a food masher. Let it cook for 1 minute again on a medium flame and turn off the flame. Let it cool completely. The jam will thicken and become sticky.
- Preheat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit and prepare a muffin tray with muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl combine almond flour, flax seed meal, hemp seeds, baking soda and salt. Mix very well until no lumps are left.
- Now, fold in strawberry jam and mashed banana into the dry ingredients. Mix it with the spatula until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Lastly, fold in chopped strawberries and mix gently.
- With the help of an ice cream scoop drop the muffin batter into each muffin liner placed in the muffin tray.
- Place the muffin tray at the bottom rack of the oven and bake it for 35 – 37 minutes or until the tester comes out clean.
- Take the tray out of the oven and let it cool completely.
- Since these muffins are oil free they might be slightly sticky to the muffin liner.
- Store them in a refrigerator for 4-5 days. When ready to eat just warm it for 5 seconds in the microwave to bring it to the room temperature. You may try it cold as well.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Extra Long Professional Silicone Oven Mitt - 1 Pair - Oven Mitts with Quilted Liner - Red - Homwe
- OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Muffin Pan, 12 Cup
- Standard Size White Cupcake Paper/Baking Cup/Cup Liners, Pack of 500
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 242mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 5gSugar: 9gProtein: 8g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.