Strawberry Jam Flourless Protein Muffins are guilt-free sweet treats that serves for a healthy breakfast too. These serve amazingly well as pre-workout snacks too.
Strawberry Jam Flourless Protein Muffins
These muffins are vegan and paleo. These are suitable for almost all types of diet and are quite easy to bake. You just have to be careful about the measurements and you will get it right in the first attempt. I promise you will love these as much as my family does. Last week I got a chance to get in touch with couple of recipe tasters (my friends) to get some feedback on these muffins. They loved it and gave me thumbs up. These muffins are loaded with nutritious ingredients and are not overwhelming sweet as well.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Ingredients for Strawberry Jam Flourless Protein Muffins
For strawberry jam
- Chia seeds
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
For the muffins
- Almond flour
- Whole ground flax seed meal
- Hemp seeds
- Baking soda
- More strawberries
Useful kitchen tools for Strawberry Jam Flourless protein Muffins
- A nonstick saucepan
- Cutting board
- Chef’s knife
- Muffin tray
- Muffin liner
- Large mixing bowl
- Food masher
- Ice cream scoop
Ever since we increased our protein intake we realized the importance of right types of snacks. Especially, for desserts it is important to make right choices. Therefore, these vegan protein muffins have helped us in satisfying our sweet tooth along with our basic requirements of protein.
My family loves food but often times I make sure to give them healthy food. We are a plant based family and love home cooked food. Lately, I am trying my hands at baking even though I am not a pro. It takes me quite some time to come up with baked recipes but these muffins have made me happiest ever.
The serving is one muffin each person and stays good for 4-5 days preferably in the refrigerator. I am sure these vegan protein muffins will win your taste buds.
For strawberry jam
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
For the muffins
- 1 1/2 cups almond four/meal
- 1/4 cup whole ground flax seed meal
- 3/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 medium bananas, (mashed)
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- In a nonstick saucepan combine all the ingredients of the strawberry jam and cook on medium flame for 3-4 minutes or until strawberries soften. Lower the flame and mash strawberries with a food masher. Let it cook for 1 minute again on a medium flame and turn off the flame. Let it cool completely. The jam will thicken and become sticky.
- Preheat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit and prepare a muffin tray with muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl combine almond flour, flax seed meal, hemp seeds, baking soda and salt. Mix very well until no lumps are left.
- Now, fold in strawberry jam and mashed banana into the dry ingredients. Mix it with the spatula until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Lastly, fold in chopped strawberries and mix gently.
- With the help of an ice cream scoop drop the muffin batter into each muffin liner placed in the muffin tray.
- Place the muffin tray at the bottom rack of the oven and bake it for 35 – 37 minutes or until the tester comes out clean.
- Take the tray out of the oven and let it cool completely.
- Since these muffins are oil free they might be slightly sticky to the muffin liner.
- Store them in a refrigerator for 4-5 days. When ready to eat just warm it for 5 seconds in the microwave to bring it to the room temperature. You may try it cold as well.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 227 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 242mg Carbohydrates: 18g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 9g Protein: 8g
Pin This! ⇓