Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
This Apple Cider Coffee recipe is basically coffee mixed with apple cider. You can have it as is, or, add in your favorite coffee creamer of choice, sweetener of choice, and top it with whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon sugar and garnish with a cinnamon stick!
Apple Cider Coffee
Hi Everyone, this Apple Cider Coffee recipe can be served hot or iced. It is the perfect drink for those wanting fall/autumn-time flavors, although, this drink can be enjoyed year-round!
It’s a sweet coffee drink that you can have plain or add your favorite toppings of choice, for example, creamer and sweetener of choice, whipped cream, and cinnamon sugar mixture dusting on top.
- 1/2 cup apple cider or mulled cider
- 1/2 cup hot black coffee
- 1/4 cup coffee creamer, optional
- 1-2 tablespoons sweetener of choice, optional
- 2-3 tablespoons whipped cream, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon (a dusting) of the cinnamon-sugar mixture, optional
- heat-safe mug
- measuring spoons and cups
- 2-cup wet measure
- spoon, for stirring
Here are some step-by-step photos to help you through this
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Jiffy Cornbread Johnny Cake
- Green Bean Casserole
- Thanksgiving Menu 2022
- How to Plan Thanksgiving Dinner
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- In a heat-safe mug, pour 1/2 cup hot apple cider and 1/2 cup hot, black coffee, and add optional coffee creamer and sweetener of choice (amount to taste).
- Add optional whipped cream and cinnamon-sugar mixture. Stir to combine and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 621Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 141gFiber: 10gSugar: 114gProtein: 2g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
- Originally posted: 12/4/2021
- Updated & republished: 11/8/2022