Sunflower Seed Butter Stuffed Dates is a sweet and slightly salty healthy snack. It’s so simple and easy to make with just 2 ingredients: Medjool Dates and Sunflower Seed Butter. (Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free)
Sunflower Seed Butter Stuffed Dates
Hi Everyone, I am excited to tell you about one of easiest, healthy and satisfying snacks that I like to make: Sunflower Seed Butter Stuffed Dates.
I love this snack recipe as a healthy after school snack for the kids or an afternoon pick-me-up for myself while I am working.
This Sunflower Seed Butter Stuffed Dates snack recipe satisfies Whole30, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian and Dairy-Free/Non-Dairy diet lifestyles.
RELATED: Maple Recipes Collection
These easy, 2-ingredient, bite-size snacks are simple to prepare.
RELATED: Cashew Coffee
RELATED: Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates
Ingredients for Sunflower Seed Butter Stuffed Dates
- 2 Medjool Dates, whole
- 2 teaspoons Sunflower Seed Butter
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Sunflower Seed Butter Stuffed Dates
*I link to all the helpful kitchen tools in the recipe card at the end of the post with Amazon Affiliate Links
- measuring spoons
- cutting board
Our Other Recipes and Posts
If you like this Sunflower Seed Butter Stuffed Dates snack recipe, check out our other recipes and posts:
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Healthy Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
- How to Make Kale Chips (oven baked)
- Air Fryer Beet Chips
- Nut Butter Cups
- Everything Bagel Seasoned Avocado Toast
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Healthy Recipes Collection
- Vegan Golden Milk Smoothie
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Chips
- Avocado Recipes Collection
- Air Fryer Recipes Collection
- Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream and Frosting
If you try this Sunflower Seed Butter Stuffed Dates snack recipe and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post. Thank you for reading and following along!
RELATED: Cocoa Almonds
- Cut Medjool Dates in half, take seed out. Spoon 1 teaspoon into each date. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- AmazonBasics 6-Piece White Dinner Plate Set
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's FFP
- Gorilla Grip Original Reversible Cutting Board (3-Piece) BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen (Set of Three: Black)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 4gSugar: 33gProtein: 3g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.