This Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee has all the elements with your favorite Whipped Coffee Recipe, Dalgona Coffee, but none of the caffeine! Enjoy this iced or hot, delicious coffee treat, any time of the day!
Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee
Hi Everyone, do you love Dalgona Coffee but for whatever reason would prefer not to have caffeine? This Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee is your drink then!
The reason why I prefer to have a Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee is because I am pregnant right now, although I like to watch my caffeine intake anyways.
RELATED: Ginger Cookies and Cold Brew Iced Coffee
What is Dalgona Coffee?
As quoted from our Dalgona Coffee recipe:
Dalgona Coffee (Dalgona Whipped Coffee) is a whipped coffee drink recipe consisting of a top layer of equal parts instant coffee, water and sugar (granulated white or confectioner’s sugar), whipped together until fluffy and light and then spooned over iced or hot milk (or non-dairy/dairy-free milk substitute). It is as delicious as any coffee drink you can get at a coffee shop and easy to make at home too! Treat yourself to this simple and delicious Dalgona Coffee recipe! (vegetarian, vegan option)
Dalgona Coffee has been my go-to coffee treat to make in either the morning or the afternoon during the Covid-19 Pandemic as we self-quarantine here in NJ. I’ll make it during a break from working on the blog and/or homeschooling my two kids.
RELATED: Rose Water Simple Syrup
I love that my friends have been sharing their Dalgona Coffee online too. It inspired me to keep making it! It’s treats like these that help me get through the day.
RELATED: Pour Over Coffee and Irish Soda Bread
RELATED: Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies and Mocha Oatmeal Cookies
RELATED: Coffee with Whipped Cream
RELATED: Boiled Butter Corn
RELATED: Irish Coffee and Homemade Gingerbread Spice Mixture Recipe and Cottage Cheese Papaya
RELATED: Egg Salad Recipe
RELATED: Apple Blackberry Coconut Crisp
RELATED: Snickerdoodle Muffins and Wacky Cake
RELATED: How to Make Chrysanthemum Flower Tea and Easy Peanut Sauce
RELATED: Matcha Green Tea Latte and Simple Syrup and Keto Butter Coffee Recipe
RELATED: Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Recipe and Margarita and Our Food and Lifestyle Mantra
If you try this Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee and like it, please give it a recipe rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post. Thank you for reading and following along!
RELATED: Simple Syrups Recipe Collection and Mint Lemonade and Puff Pastry Baked Brie
- Place ice in a glass and chill in the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine the Decaffeinated Instant Coffee, water and sugar together, until you create a frothy whipped topping (you can do it with a whisk but it takes about 400 whisks; I find it best to use a handheld electric mixer). Whip to stiff peaks to get a meringue-like consistency.
- Fill a chilled glass, filled with ice and 4 ounces (1/2 cup) milk (I use whole organic but you can use any milk you wish, including almond, cashew, soy, rice milk or other non-dairy/dairy-free milk). Add the whipped coffee topping to the milk. Alternately, you can serve it hot with hot milk.
- How to Make This "Half-Calf" (half decaffeinated): Do 1 tablespoon decaf instant coffee and 1 tablespoon regular instant coffee.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Hiware 12-Pack Gold Stainless Steel Straws Reusable with Case - Metal Drinking Straws for 30oz / 20oz Tumblers Yeti Dishwasher Safe, 2 Brushes Included
- Zunii 300-Pack Multi-Color Biodegradable Paper Straws - 10 Bright Colors - Eco Friendly Straws for Juice, Soda, Cocktails, Shakes - Great for Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Cake Pop Sticks
- Naturalik 300-Pack Biodegradable Paper Straws Dye-Free- Brown Kraft Premium Eco-Friendly Paper Straws Bulk- Drinking Straws for Juices, Smoothies, Restaurants and Party Decorations, 7.7" (Brown Kraft)
- SENHAI Set of 8 Stainless Steel Straws for 30oz 20oz Tumblers Cups Mugs, Metal Drinking Straw with Cleaning Brush for 30 20 Ounce Yeti Rambler Rtic Ozark Trail
- 6pcs Pack 304 Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Mason Jar Lids with Straw Hole, Including 6pcs Stainless Steel Straws and 1pcs Cleaning Brush, Compatible with Ball & Kerr Mason Jars
- JarJackets Silicone Mason Jar Protector Sleeve - Fits Ball, Kerr 16oz (1 pint) WIDE-Mouth Jars | Package of 4 (Multicolor) …
- Ball Mason Jar Pint Wide Mouth Clear Glass W/Lids and Bands, 16-Ounces (Set of 4)
- Anchor Hocking Heavy Base Highball Drinking Glasses, 15 oz (Set of 12)
- MOFADO Crystal Whiskey Glasses - Classic - 12oz Set of 2 - Lead Free Hand Blown Crystal - Thick Weighted Bottom Rocks Glasses - Perfect for Scotch, Bourbon and Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
- KitchenAid KHM512ER 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer, Empire Red
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 348Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 258mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 0gSugar: 25gProtein: 17g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.