Frosted Mint Key Limeade is a creamy, fresh and frosty, frozen drink that cools you down when it’s hot. (1-2 servings)
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Frosted Mint Key Limeade
Hi Everyone, I’ve made so many frozen drink recipes recently and this Frosted Mint Key Limeade is one of my favorites 🙂
I love mint and it is plentiful in my garden.
This recipe requires “Simple Syrup” which is on LLS here.
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Frosted Mint Key Limeade
- high powered blender that can crush ice
- wet measure
- dry measuring cups
- paper straws
I know you will love this Frosted Mint Key Limeade recipe!
What’s your favorite frozen drink? Please let me know in the comments below!
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed key lime juice
- 3/4 cup simple syrup, search on LLS for "Simple Syrup"
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, washed and dry
- 1-2 cups ice cubes
- lime slices, optional for garnishing
- mint sprigs , optional for garnishing
- Put all ingredients into a blender and put on the "crush ice" setting and then blend.
- Adjust ingredients according to taste. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 669Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 62mgCarbohydrates: 154gFiber: 2gSugar: 147gProtein: 3g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.