Creamy and delicious, this Mixed Berry Cheesecake is filled with berries with a homemade graham cracker crust.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of contents
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
This Mixed Berry Cheesecake is:
- Creamy and rich – cheesecake is a delightfully, decadent dessert that everyone deserves to spoil themselves with and share with each other 🙂
- Has the best graham cracker crust because it’s HOMEMADE!
- Has 2 kinds of berries: strawberries and blueberries – so yummy and fresh
- Is totally customizable – so you can add your favorite berries!
- If you are new to making cheesecake, this is a totally easy and approachable recipe.
Recipe Attribution: Mixed Berry Cheesecake is inspired by, Baked Raspberry Cheesecake, in the “Complete Children’s Cookbook,” First American Edition, 2015
This is a great cookbook for kids, there are so many great recipes and explanations of baking & cooking techniques.
My niece Francesca owns this cookbook and I paged through it and I think it’s an excellent cookbook for young chefs.
- How to Make a Food-Themed Christmas Tree
- Nutella Recipes
- Snack Mix Recipes
- Cabbage Recipes
- Dragon Fruit Recipes
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- No Bake Mason Jar Berry Cheesecake Trifle
- Macerated Triple Berry Topping
- No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake on SoFabFood
- Triple Berry Cucumber Spa Water
- Peeps S’Mores
- If you make Mixed Berry Cheesecake and post a picture on social media, be sure to #lifeslittlesweets and link back to the post, thank you in advance!
f you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order and, our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
Thank you for reading and following along!
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
Creamy and delicious, this Mixed Berry Cheesecake is filled with berries with a graham cracker crust. Let this traditional cheesecake be the decadent dessert on your table!
- 7 ounces (200 grams) graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons of butter, (or melted coconut oil in the same amount)
- 20 ounces (600 grams) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2/3 cup confectioner's sugar, sifted, plus extra for dusting before serving
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces (225 grams) diced strawberries
- 8 ounces (225 grams) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Crush the graham crackers either with a food processor or in a food bag and rolling pin. Put the crushed graham crackers in the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch (we used a 9 inch) springform pan. Melt the butter (or coconut oil), pour over the graham crackers, and mix together, then press evenly down to form the bottom crust. Chill the crust in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Using a stand or a hand mixer, place the cream cheese and the sour cream, in a large mixing bowl, beat until smooth. Sprinkle cornstarch and the sifted confectioner's sugar over the mixture and beat in. Add eggs and pure vanilla extract beat mixture until smooth. Use a baking spatula and carefully fold in both types of berries until evenly combined. Spread mixture evenly into the pan with the pre-chilled graham cracker crust.
- Place the pan on a baking sheet with sides (Please note: you can add water after you place it in the oven to the baking sheet to help ensure even baking and reduce the chances of the top cracking, we did not do this and it still comes out good and tastes good!). Bake 35-40 mins (we added an extra 5 mins to brown the sides a little more). The middle may still be jiggly when you remove it from the oven, it will set when it cools. Allow to cool, then cool overnight - or at least 2-3 hours in the refrigerator. Before serving, decorate with more fresh berries and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Cakewalk 6466 Melamine Cake Cupcake Stand, Home Decor, Accessory, One Size, Yellow
Libbey Selene Glass Cake Stand with Dome
Cakewalk 6169 Stainless Steel Metal Cake Stand, Cupcake Holder, Home Decor, and Kitchen Accessory, Mint, Set of 1
5x Pizza Pie Server Cake Holder Transfer Triangular Spade Spatula for Cake Baking Wood Wooden Handle Shovel Stainless Steel
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 465Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 163mgSodium: 560mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 19g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
- Nutella Recipes - March 20, 2023
- Snack Mix Recipes - March 20, 2023
- Cabbage Recipes - March 19, 2023
This cheesecake looks amazing! And I love that it’s a kid-friendly recipe…several of my kiddos love to cook with me, especially if we’re making something sweet! With all those berries I might even be able to convince myself that it’s healthy! 😉 Thanks for sharing!
Hi Jenny, yeah, my nieces did every step with me, it was great, thank you for visiting!
Blair @ The Seasoned Mom says
This looks awesome, Sara! I love the heart-shaped strawberries on top, too. It looks like you and your family have been having a lot of fun!
Thank you Blair, I am so glad you like it, yes, we definitely have been having a great time 🙂
Nice post! I love all the photos of Margo with her cousins ! Great work ?
Hi Linda, yeah she has a special bond with her cousins, they are like sisters together, it’s so cute!
Anne Murphy says
Love the pictures of family fun and family kitchen textiles!
And that does look like a great Kid recipe. Real cooking, not just combining premade stuff, but still easy enough.
Hi Anne, it really is a great recipe for the kiddos 🙂 Thank you for visiting 🙂
Sara, this cheesecake is too beautiful to eat, but I will have a slice please! Love the way the berries are mixed throughout the cake and not just sitting on top. thanks!
I am so glad that you like it! Sending you a” virtual” slice! Thank you for visiting!
Sharee @ Savory Spicerack says
I love cheesecake! And your cheesecake looks great! I can just imagine all the different flavors that comes with every bite of this cheesecake! I also love how you sprinkled the powder sugar onto the top of the cake. Pinning! P.s. I actually have a cheese cake cooling, ready to go into the refrigerator!
Hi Sharee, I am glad that you are a fan of cheesecake too! It is so satisfying when you need something that’s both sweet and substantial, thank you for visiting!
How cute is it that your nieces help you sometimes! I love it! Both my sisters have very good relationships with my kids too 🙂
This cheesecake looks devine!!
They really are a great help Johlene, it’s so nice when they are around 🙂 Thank you for visiting 🙂
Cheesecake is my weakness. How can i resist ? And those berries !
I am so glad that you like it Florentina! Thank you for visiting!
Oh what a lovely way to bond with your nieces – they are super cute btw. This cheesecake sounds absolutely amazing, love it!
Hi Donna, Food is love, isn’t it? Thank you so much! We enjoyed it very much 🙂
From the cheesecake to those adorable little ones, this is an amazing read. I love strawberry cheesecake so will definitely be trying to add more berries 🙂
Hi Khadija, Cooking and baking is a joy with them around! Thank you for visiting!
Molly Kumar says
Sara, the cake looks Awesome! I wish, i could somehow taste it 🙂 Mom’s kitchen collections are always so much fun to use or even view (I still cant touch some of those stuff as they may break :)) Love that blue plate n kitchen napkin.
Thank you so much Molly, sending you a virtual slice right now!
Oana @AdoreFoods says
Your cake looks fantastic! Berries and cheesecake…such a delight! Looks like you had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing it
Cheesecake looks super..yum..I can finish this in no time yum
Neli @ Delicious Meets Healthy says
Gorgeous cheesecake! Looks so delicious, i would love a piece. 🙂 Love all the smiley faces!
Thank you so much Neli!