Check out all the press and places Life’s Little Sweets has been featured.
- Woman’s World: 12/21/2020 (in print), WW-2051-WeekSmile, Page 5
- Tefal: 5 Ways to Enjoy in Season Salmon This Spring (3/31/2017) featuring Salmon Tacos with Fresh Salsa and Avocado Sauce
- Metro: 21 delicious recipes to help you create the perfect late summer BBQ (9/15/2016) by Mandy Mazliah – featuring Red Potato Salad with Dill
- Fraichement Presse: 10 Cadeaux Gourmands Pour La St-Valentin (2/7/2017) by – featuring Easy Red Velvet Fudge
- Buzzfeed: 22 Things That Will Make You Feel Like An Adult In February (2/3/2017) by Maitland Quitmeyer – featuring DIY Oil Change
- Loving Little Dixie: Christmas Cookie Roundup (12/14/2016) by Sarah – featuring Perfect Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Huffington Post Canada: Olive Oil Recipes: 28 Sauces, Dressings And So Much More (3/18/2016) by Bria John – Featuring Lemon Garlic Hummus
- Baby.co.uk: All The Cookie Recipes You’ll Ever Need! (2/19/2016) by Michelle Rice – Featuring Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies
- Brit + Co: The Top 9 Surprising Health Food Trends According to Google (10/24/2015) by Kate Thorn – Featuring Vegan Banana Bread
- Buzzfeed: 22 Amazing Ways To Make Your Favorite Foods Dairy Free (11/13/2015) by Sherri Hall – Featuring Vanilla Coconut Icing
- Mode.com: Wholesome Holiday Breads (12/05/2015) by Kaila@HealthyHelper – Featuring No-Knead Oatmeal Bread
Contributor to the following Blogs, Websites & Groups
- SoFab Food – www.sofabfood.com
- Amanda’s Cookin’ – www.amandascookin.com – See all of Sara’s posts on Amanda’s Cookin’ here
- Eazy Peazy Mealz – www.eazypeazymealz.com – See all of Sara’s posts on Eazy Peazy Mealz here
- #FoodieMamas Monthly Recipe Roundup – October 2015 to Present, See all the #FoodieMamas posts here
Features & Mentions on Blogs
- ThePerfectDIY.com – Easy Birthday Cake Decorating Ideas by 1/26/2016, featuring Chocolate Orange Almond Cake (DF)
Life’s Little Sweets’ recipes & posts have been featured on the following recipe sharing sites
If you saw Life’s Little Sweets featured somewhere, please let me know! #lifeslittlesweets Thank you in advance!
If you would like to feature one of my recipes or posts, please contact me via the Life’s Little Sweet’s Facebook page or e-mail: LLittlesweets [at] gmail [dot] com. Thank you!