Basil Recipes Collection – A flavorful herb that makes a great addition to many savory recipes, but also an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K. It is also a good source of calcium, magnesium, iron and omega-3 fatty acids. There are so many nutritional benefits packed in these leaves. Here was have featured recipes such as your classic mozzarella, tomato, and basil combination to Basil Flower Tea!
BASIL RECIPES COLLECTION
Hello Readers! Basil is not only a flavorful herb that makes a great addition to many savory recipes, but also an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K. It is also a good source of calcium, magnesium, iron and omega-3 fatty acids. There are so many nutritional benefits packed in these leaves. Here was have featured recipes such as your classic mozzarella, tomato, and basil combination to basil flower tea!
We love basil over here and if you do too then this is the recipe collection for you!
If you make any of these recipes, please let us know in the comments below, thank you for reading and following along!
Fresh Herb Salad Dressing
September is National Cholesterol Awareness month, and a clinical study showed Mazola® Corn Oil reduces cholesterol 2x more than extra virgin olive oil. To learn more about this claim, see Mazola.com. Corn oil is the base for this Fresh Herb Salad Dressing, which can be used in three different ways: as a dipping oil for bread, as a salad dressing and brushed on bread for toasting. It’s light and Summer-y with fresh, chopped sage, mint and basil. This easy dressing recipe required only a few simple ingredients and can be prepared in under 10 minutes!
Balsamic Marinated Baked Portobello Mushrooms #FoodieMamas
Balsamic Marinated Baked Portobello Mushrooms are a flavorful and meaty accompaniment to dinner or a tasty topping over salad! Check out all 9 recipes in the #FoodieMamas Delicious Mushroom Recipe Roundup below! Vegan and gluten-free 🙂
Homemade Grilled Caprese Pizza on SoFabFood
This Homemade Grilled Caprese Pizza is a vegetarian dish made from scratch. Topped with the fresh flavors of tomato, basil, and mozzarella on an easy homemade pizza crust, these single serve pizzas are perfect if you’re cooking for two for date night.
OUR OTHER RECIPES & POSTS
If you like this Basil Recipes Collection, check out our other recipes collections and recipe & DIY posts below:
- Oatmeal Recipes Collection
- Quick Breads Recipe Collection
- Overnight Oats Recipes Collection
- Cold Drinks Recipe Collection
- 10 4th of July Recipes
- Pumpkin Recipes Collection
- Halloween Recipes Collection
- Coffee Drink Recipe Collection
- Peanut Butter Recipes Collection
- 14 Healthy Recipes
- Thanksgiving Dessert Recipe Collection
- Ice Cream Recipes Collection
- Favorite Recipes For When You Are Sick Collection
- Apple Recipes Collection
- Simple Syrups Recipe Collection
- Sautéed Bok Choy
- Blackberry Recipes Collection
- Goldenrod Tea
- Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea
- Galette Recipes
- Cherry Recipes Collection
- Double Peanut Butter Muddy Buddies™
- Cocoa Almonds
- Paint your Own Cookie Kits by Sugar Cupid Sweets
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Iced Coffee
- Pie Recipe Collection
- Wineberry Recipes Collection
- Donut Recipes Collection
- Soup Recipes Collection
- Game of Thrones Recipe Collection
- Most Popular Recipes of 2017
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index and visit our Home page to view our latest posts