Horchata Coffee is a sweet coffee recipe that has horchata added to it, which is a rice-almond milk drink, infused with cinnamon, vanilla, evaporated milk, and sugar. You can serve warm or iced.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Hi Everyone, I am always looking for my next coffee drink, and when I make a batch of Horchata, I always save some to add to my coffee!
This recipe can be enjoyed at any time/any season of the year. I think it would be great to serve during the holidays!
This recipe is basically like a Cafe au lait but with Horchata instead of milk.
RELATED: Maple Syrup Iced Coffee
You can add as much or as little Horchata to sweeten your coffee and make it creamy.
RELATED: Marshmallow Coffee
The cinnamon spice is so wonderful with coffee and great as a Fall/Autumn drink or for the holidays.
Optionally, you can sprinkle on a little more cinnamon to top, for serving – it’s totally up to you! I find Saigon cinnamon to be more fragrant a variety of cinnamon.
RELATED: Goldenrod Iced Coffee
RELATED: Whipped Cream Cold-Brew Iced Coffee
If you make this Horchata recipe and like it, please give the recipe a rating in the recipe card and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order, and our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
- Pour 8 ounces of hot coffee into a heat-safe mug.
- Pour the desired amount of horchata into the coffee and optionally sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker, Glass, 34 Ounce, 1 Liter, Copper
- The Original Bialetti Moka Express - 6 Cup Stovetop Coffee Maker with Safety Valve – brews 9.2 ounces
- Libbey Robusta Glass Mugs, Set of 12
- COSORI Pour Over Coffee Maker, 8 Cup Glass Coffee Pot&Coffee Brewer with Stainless Steel Filter, High Heat Resistance Decanter, Measuring Scoop Included, 34 Ounce
- COSORI Electric Gooseneck Kettle with 5 Variable Presets, Pour Over Coffee Kettle & Tea Kettle, 100% Stainless Steel Inner Lid & Bottom, 1200 Watt Quick Heating, 0.8L, Silver
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 40Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.