This bicycle chain fidget toy is an easy DIY fidget toy at home.
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Table of contents
Bicycle Chain Fidget Toy
Hi Everyone, I’m excited to show you this simple How-To for this DIY Bicycle Chain Fidget Toy!
Do your kids and/or family love fidget toys? They are certainly all the rage now.
Really, fidget toys have always existed in some shape or form.
I mostly post about recipes but once in and while I like to share a fun DIY as well.
other names for this fidget
Maybe you got here by searching:
- bicycle chain fidget
- bike chain fidget
- bike chain fidget toy
- bike fidget
- chain fidget toy
You can choose to make a single or a double bicycle chain fidget.
This fidget is made of metal and rubber materials.
- 2 bike chain links
- 2 1-inch key rings
- 1/4-inch rubber gaskets (flat)
I link (affiliate links #CommissionEarned) to the materials if you need to get them.
- gloves, optional
- bike chain tool
- flat head screwdriver or pliers, optional, if needed
Check out our recently updated and new posts on the blog:
- Sourdough Graham Crackers
- Shortbread Cookie Recipes
- Maple Shortbread Cookies
- Honey Shortbread
- Sourdough Pancakes
If you like this DIY, you might also like these posts
What kinds of fidgets do you/your family like? Let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Remove the 2 bike chain links from the bike chain. Clean them with a cloth if needed to remove any excess grease.
- "Sandwich" pieces together as they were when they were on the bike chain. Put the 1/4-inch rubber gasket to hold the bike chain link in place. Repeat with the 2nd one.
- Wind the key chainrings on each bike chain link. Connect the two together (see video for demonstration). Enjoy your new Bicycle Chain Fidget Toy!