Fluffernutter Oatmeal is an easy breakfast or snack recipe inspired by the classic Fluffernutter Sandwich. It’s salty-sweet with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff (or marshmallows). Optionally, you can add your favorite oatmeal add-on ingredients like banana or another fruit and cinnamon.
Hi Everyone, I’m sharing my favorite breakfast/snack oatmeal recipe lately, this Fluffernutter Oatmeal recipe. It’s the perfect combination of salty and sweet and it’s so satisfying.
Ever love Fluffernutter Sandwiches as a kid? (PS. I still do!), well, this particular oatmeal recipe is inspired by that sandwich.
RELATED: Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies
We Love Oatmeal
I love oatmeal as an ingredient, it’s so nourishing and satisfying. I made sure to link to my other oatmeal recipes in this post.
RELATED: Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
RELATED: Raspberry Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
If you try this Fluffernutter Oatmeal recipe, and like it please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post, thank you for reading and following along!
RELATED: Mocha Oatmeal Cookies and Cherry Oatmeal Pancakes
- 1 cup quick oats
- 2 cups water
- 3-6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter, or amount to taste
- 2-4 tablespoons marshmallow fluff (or marshmallows), or amount to taste
- sliced banana or other favorite fruit
- dried fruit
- maple syrup
- chia seeds or other seeds or nuts
- In a small-medium saucepan, add 2 cups water, bring to a boil.
- When the water is at a boil, add the 1 cup quick oats, cook for 1 minute, stirring as it's cooking.
- When it is done, spoon evenly into 2 bowls. Add the peanut butter and marshmallow fluff and any optional toppings that you would like. Enjoy!
A Note on Oats to Water Ratio: For steel-cut oats, the ratio is 1 cup of liquid per 1/4 cup of oats. If you are using quick-cooking or rolled oats, the ratio is 1 cup of liquid per 1/2 cup of oats.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- OXO Good Grips Wooden Spoon Set, 3-Piece
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Cuisinart 719-16 Chef's Classic Stainless Saucepan with Cover, 1 1/2 Quart
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 747Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 386mgCarbohydrates: 96gFiber: 15gSugar: 44gProtein: 21g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.