Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
This month is when the warmer and brighter weather starts to knock us off. It is best to prepare some vibrant seasonal April recipes during this month.
Table of contents
Find the most seasonal foods in April here including a continued supply of leafy vegetables. Accompany it with wondrous prawns (shrimp) and you’ll find enough reason to enjoy this month!
Spring is officially here and so is all the delicious food! Get a glimpse of these mouth-watering recipes you can easily prepare for this month.
APRIL DATES TO REMEMBER
- April Fool’s Day is Friday, April 1st
- World Autism Awareness Day is Saturday, April 2nd
- World Health Day is Thursday, April 7th
- World Heritage Day is Monday, April 18th
- World Earth Day is Friday, April 22nd
POPULAR APRIL RECIPES
Thinking about what would be your next meal can be quite exhausting but here’s a list of some recipes you can try on for this month.
Ready to dig in on some of the famous recipes for this month!
*I will be updating this list throughout the month and year!
- Homemade Carrot Ginger Soup
- Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Dates
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Puff Pastry Baked Brie
- Toasted Vegetarian Burger Mixed Greens Salad Sandwich
- Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee
- Matcha Green Tea Latte
- Pour Over Coffee
- Mocha Collagen Protein Drink Recipe
- Tea Recipes Collection
Salad & Sides
- Nettle Pesto
- Asian Inspired Cole Slaw Recipe
- Sautéed Stinging Nettles
- Steamed Broccoli Rabe Rapini
- Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Parker House Rolls
- Broccoli Garlic Onion Chicken Crust Pizza
- Chicken Pizza Crust Recipe
- No Knead Bread Rolls
- Dill Dijon Garlic Baked Salmon
Dessert & Sweets
Toppings & Condiments
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup
- Instant Pot Black Eyed Peas
- Chai Spice Icing Glaze
- Instant Pot Lentils
There are additional recipes & links in the list card below.
Let us know if you try any of the recipes in the comments at the end of the post!