Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
How to Air Fry Frozen Potstickers – Have you got frozen potstickers but there were no directions on the back of the package to use them in your air fryer? Us too! We share how to air fry frozen potstickers in this post! They come out super crispy on the outside, juicy in the center, and are air-fried with very little oil, making them a healthier option than deep frying. (1 package frozen potstickers)
How to Air Fry Frozen Potstickers
Hi Everyone, I’ve noticed when buying frozen items that they do not all have air fryer instructions but they would definitely benefit from air fryer instructions.
What doesn’t taste better in an air fryer?
I love making frozen dumplings in an air fryer because you use less oil, so it’s a bit healthier, they come out super, evenly crispy and you can control how “done” you want them easily.
Oh, all the benefits of the air fryer!
Here is the ingredients list for this recipe tutorial:
- 1 package frozen potstickers
- Canola oil spray
- soy sauce or other favorite sauce, for serving
Here are the kitchen tools that we use for this recipe tutorial:
- air fryer
- platter or plate, for serving
- small sauce dish
Check out our other new and recently updated recipes and posts on the blog:
- Uses for Pasta Water
- Delicious Egg Recipes
- Popular and Delicious Winter Seasonal Recipes
- Popular and Delicious Fall Seasonal Recipes
- Popular and Delicious Summer Seasonal Recipes
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this recipe, check out our other recipes and posts on our blog:
- Dumpling Recipes Collection
- Pork Cabbage Potsticker Wonton Dumplings (Steamed or Fried)
- Banana Cinnamon Sugar Dumplings
- Place the potstickers in the air fryer basket, and make sure that they are not touching. Spray them lightly with Canola oil. Air fry them at 320 degrees F for 15 minutes, partways through, turn them over with tongs and continue cooking for another 5-10 minutes at the same temperature. You want to keep a close eye on them after flipping them so that they do not burn.
- I used the "Chicken & Vegetable" variety from the Bowl and Basket store brand at Shoprite, these are fully cooked, make sure to measure them with a digital meat thermometer at 165 degrees F internally to ensure doneness.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Misto Aluminum Bottle Oil Sprayer, Tomato Red, Set of 2
OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
Ninja SP301 Dual Heat Air Fry Countertop 13-in-1 Oven with Extended Height, XL Capacity, Flip Up & Away Capability for Storage Space, with Air Fry Basket, SearPlate, Wire Rack & Crumb Tray, Silver
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 28Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 160mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
- This post was first published: on 4/11/2022