Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ScrubWithDots #CollectiveBias
Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip is the perfect, savory, and satisfying appetizer for any gathering. Enjoy this tasty, cheesy dip with your favorite tortilla chips or pita bread. I show how Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots make for easy clean-up with your slow cooker!
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Table of contents
Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip
Hi Everyone, I hope your Fall season is going well.
Fall brings many opportunities for gatherings and holidays where an easy appetizer is needed and I have the perfect, crowd-pleasing, and satisfying one for you: Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip.
It has a little kick to it because it includes green chilies and jalapeno peppers which you can adjust according to how much heat you want.
This Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip only takes 5 minutes to prepare the the slow cooker does all the work!
You can use any kind of white cheese in addition to the required cream cheese, in these pictures I used Mozzarella because it is very mild but shredded white cheddar is a great option or American cheese works great and is very smooth too.
I found Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots products easily in the cleaning aisle at Dollar General.
How to Clean your Slow Cooker
In our kitchen, we love using Scotch-Brite™ Brand products because they make light work of dish clean up and this slow cooker is no exception!
Here is a step-by-step tutorial with photos on how to clean your slow cooker with new Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Dots Sponge, Scotch-Brite® Non-Scratch Scrub Dots Sponge and Scotch-Brite® Non-Scratch Scrub Dots Dishwand – they quickly scrub food that’s stuck to the slow cooker easily and rinse clean.
If you are concerned about scratching you can use the Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots products and if you have a more “heavy-duty” job, you can use the Scotch-Brite® Heavy Duty Scrub Dots Sponge.
Step #1 – In your kitchen sink, rinse the slow cooker insert and soak with dish soap.
Step #2 – When the food is loosened from soaking, use any Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots products (either work great!) to scrub the side and bottom of the slow cooker insert.
You can fill the Scotch-Brite® Non-Scratch Scrub Dots Dish wand with dish soap.
Step #3 – Scrub the slow cooker insert with any Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots products. Rinse the dish soap off with water.
Dry your slow cooker insert with a dishcloth.
All clean and ready to use again!
I know you will love this Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Queso Dip
- Slow Cooker Pork Corn Stew
- Slow Cooker BBQ Slider Sandwiches on SoFabFood
- Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken
- Slow Cooker Texas Style Pulled Pork
- Halloween Recipes Collection
- Slow Cooker Crock-Pot Butter Corn
- How to Stock an Emergency Food Supply
- Most Popular Recipes of 2017
How would you customize this Slow Cooker Queso Blanco Dip with your favorite cheese?
Please let me know in the comments below!
- How to Brown Butter
- Rice Pudding
- Food Processor Pizza Dough
- Bran Muffins
- Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee
- 8 ounce regular cream cheese, cut up into 1 inch cubes
- 12 ounces shredded white cheese, can be cheddar, mozzarella or American cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 4 ounce (113 grams) can green chiles (diced)
- 1-2 tablespoons diced jalapeno peppers, or amount to taste
- 1/4-1/2 cup whole milk, or amount to taste for desired consistency
- 1/4 cup water
- In your slow cooker, combine the regular cream cheese, shredded white cheese, unsalted butter, green chilies, diced jalapeno peppers, 1/4 cup milk, and water. Cook on high for 30 minutes
- At 30 minutes, stir ingredients until combined. Add another 1/4-1/2 cup whole milk and stir until combined, until desired consistency is achieved. Cook on high for another 15-20 minutes.
- When it's done, serve right from the slow cooker (switch to the "WARM" setting) with your favorite tortilla chips (recommended for keeping the dip warm) or transfer to a bowl for serving. Enjoy!
For storage: store in an air-tight container when it's cooled in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 400Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 640mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 18g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.