Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
The famous leap month has now arrived, here are February recipes for you. It’s time to feast on some Super Bowl snacks, Valentine’s Day treats, or some slow cooker and Instant Pot dinners!
Table of contents
February’s seasonal dishes mainly include an exhibit of seafood, from nourishing green bean casseroles to bagels. Top it up with some dark greens such as curly kale and you’ll find yourself lost in this month’s taste.
No matter where you are, February recipes can surely brighten up your month! Starting with the Lunar New Year celebration, followed by a romantic celebration of Valentine’s Day up to the exciting football season.
FEBRUARY DATES TO REMEMBER
- World Wetlands Day is Wednesday, February 2nd
- World Cancer Day is Friday, February 4th
- Safer Internet Day is Tuesday, February 8th
- Valentine’s Day is Monday, February 14th
- World Thinking Day is Tuesday, February 22nd
POPULAR FEBRUARY RECIPES
Here are some well-known recipes for this month.
Salad & Sides
- Salmon Burgers
- How to Roast Eggplant
- Crab Rangoon
- Garlic Herb Dry Brine
- Lobster Macaroni and Cheese
- Seafood Recipes Collection
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chicken Chili
- Instant Pot Black Eyed Peas
- Bagel with Honey Peanut Butter and Walnuts
- Jalapeño Olive Cheese Bread
- Shredded Carrot Roasted Garlic Hummus Wrap
Desserts & Sweets
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
- Epic Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- Red Velvet Lasagna Dessert Recipe
- Lindt Chocolate Truffle Mocha Coffee
- Chocolate-Covered Coffee Beans
Toppings & Condiments
There are additional recipes & links in the list card below.
Let us know if you try any of the recipes in the comments at the end of the post!