Check out the Top 5 Recipes of 2015 on Life’s Little Sweets! What made the list? Read on below to find out!
I went purely by number of page views to populate this list. People keep coming back consistently to see these recipes, thus, a whole recipe roundup post dedicated to them!
[bctt tweet=”Sweet Treats! – Top 5 Recipes of 2015 from Life’s Little Sweets!”]
Stay tuned for upcoming 2016 recipes and DIY projects by subscribing to our monthly e-mail list below or in the sidebar to the right. (At this point, we do 1 e-mail newsletter per month, to get every single post as they are published – just sign up in the box all the way at the bottom of the page):
Top 5 Recipes of 2015
It seems like bread, basics and a lot of caramel made this list, enjoy 🙂
1. No-Knead Oatmeal Bread – I make this bread recipe a lot. Why not make bread a little healthier by adding oatmeal in it?
2. Vegan Banana Bread – I wanted to see if I could make an all time favorite without using any animal derived ingredients, the result is banana bread that is just as delicious as any banana bread you can remember tasting.
3. Vanilla Whipped Cream – This basic can dress any dessert and it’s so easy to make, this is my go-to whipped cream recipe.
4. Easy Caramel (Dulce de Leche) – I love recipes that give you so much with very little effort, call that mom efficiency or a love of sweet flavors? Definitely, both – one thing is for sure that this Easy Caramel (Dulce de Leche) does not disappoint in its deliciousness!
5. Coconut Caramel Sauce (V + GF + SF) – A caramel for vegans or just anyone who love something delicious, I came up with this non-dairy caramel option for everyone that is – oh so good – drizzled over your favorite dessert!
[bctt tweet=”Top 5 Recipes of 2015 from Life’s Little Sweets!”]
- Sharing is caring, if you like this post, Top 5 Recipes of 2015, please share using the links at the bottom of this post or the share buttons to the left of the screen.
Thank you for reading! What are your favorite recipe(s) on Life’s Little Sweets? Did they make the Top 5 Recipes of 2015? Let me know in the comments below!