This one-bowl Blondies recipe is a dense, sweet and delicious dessert recipe that uses regular olive oil, sugar, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, 5 eggs and topped with optional all-natural sprinkles.
Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Hi Everyone, I’m excited to finally share this Blondies recipe with you! They are dense and sweet making them the perfect snack or dessert when you are craving something indulgent.
This particular Blondies recipe uses light tasting olive oil as the fat in the recipe, making them slightly more healthy a blondie recipe.
I photographed this Blondies recipe a while back in 2019.
They are perfect to share now because they are just the kind of recipe you want to make in the Fall or Winter holidays, although, they can really be enjoyed throughout the whole year.
I make sure to link (Amazon Affiliate) to the exact all natural sprinkles and kitchen tools that I use for this recipe.
You could also put a frosting on the top of these brownies.
RELATED: Naturally Sweet Cornbread
These are so easy to whip up and only require 1 mixing bowl which is great for easy cleanup.
I use a specific Calphalon brand 9 x 13 inch brownie pan for this recipe which I link to in the recipe card at the end of the post. This is my go-to brownie or blondie pan!
RELATED: No-Knead Bread
These would be a fun recipe to be served at a birthday party with the festive sprinkles on top.
RELATED: Easy Funfetti Sugar Cookies
RELATED: Pan-Fried Chickpeas
RELATED: Chocolate Scotcheroos
RELATED: Muddy Buddy Brownie Ice Cream Cake
RELATED: Chocolate Nutella Brownies
If you try this Blondies recipe and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- Place the rack in the center of the oven. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9 inch x 13 inch brownie pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, salt and whisk to combine.
- Add the 5 eggs, 1 cup light olive oil and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Spread the blondie batter into a 9 inch x 13 inch brownie pan (using an offset spatula helps).
- Sprinkle with all natural sprinkles and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Check for doneness with a knife or toothpick which should come out clean when inserted and taken out. The blondies will continue to cook as they cool so be careful not to bake too long. I would check them at 20 minutes and if they are not done you can bake them 5 minutes longer and check again. The time will really depend on your oven (I use the convection setting in my electric oven).
- Cool for 10 minutes and then slice and enjoy. Makes 12 slices.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Icing Spatula, 7.5" - 10.8" - 12.8" Offset Cake Spatula Set with Wooden Handle by 1Easylife, Professional Stainless Steel Cake Decorating Spatulas (4"-6"-8" Blade)
India Tree Nature's Colors Carnival Sprinkles, 6 Ounce
India Tree Nature's Colors My Party Decoratifs Jar, 5.0 Ounce
Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware, Brownie Pan, 9-inch by 13-inch
Ultra Cuisine 100% Stainless Steel Wire Cooling Rack for Baking fits Half Sheet Pans Cool Cookies, Cakes, Breads - Oven Safe for Cooking, Roasting, Grilling - Heavy Duty Commercial Quality
AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Wire Whisk Set - 3-Piece
Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatula Set, Your Go-To Tools for Mixing, Folding, Scraping, Cooking and Serving., Blue, 3-Piece
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 804Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 209mgCarbohydrates: 131gFiber: 3gSugar: 36gProtein: 16g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.