This post first appeared as “Funfetti Sugar Cookies” over at Eazy Peazy Mealz where I’m a contributor.
These Easy Funfetti Sugar Cookies are chewy, fluffy, and sprinkled with color throughout. With only 9 simple pantry ingredients, you can enjoy these festive cookies in less than 30 minutes!
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Easy Funfetti Sugar Cookies
Hi Everyone, are you ready for your Funfetti Sugar Cookies fix?
I have been thinking recently about my favorite Lil’ Sugar Cookies that I originally shared soon after I started my blog.
They are the most fluffy and chewy sugar cookies that I have ever tasted and I thought, how can I make them better?
Why not add some rainbow sprinkles?
They are a fun and easy recipe to make with someone else since they only require 9 simple pantry ingredients that you probably have on hand.
My toddler daughter M. and I made these together in less than 30 minutes.
They can be customized with any color of sprinkles, depending on the occasion, what you have on hand or holiday.
The possibilities are endless!
It takes 10-12 minutes to make them.
Take them out closer to 10 minutes if you want them soft & chewy or leave them in until 12 if you prefer a more crisp textured cookie.
In our house, I like soft & chewy cookies and my husband likes crispy cookies.
The recipe fills up about 2 cookie sheets so you can always have both textures if you want.
Who can resist a big pile of Easy Funfetti Sugar Cookies?
If you like this recipe for Funfetti Sugar Cookies, you might also like one of my all-time favorites, Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies which are one of my most requested cookies to make.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my family and I did!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Perfect Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Cheesecake Stuffed Gingerbread Cookies
- Organic CSA Share Box Week 5
- Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Cookies
What’s your favorite “funfetti” recipe?
Please share in the comments below, Thank You!
- Beet Salad
- Cold Brew Iced Tea
- How to Reduce Food Waste
- How to Make Compost from Kitchen Waste
- How to Reduce Plastic Use in The Kitchen
- ½ cup softened coconut oil or substiute butter, (1 stick) softened to room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda or substitute 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2-3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line 2 sheets with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, cream coconut oil (or butter) with sugar on high speed in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop cookies onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cook them for closer to 10 minutes for soft and chewy cookies or closer to 12 minutes for a more crisp cookie. After they are done, allow to cool on sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Nutrition Information:Yield: 33 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 1gSugar: 15gProtein: 5g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.