Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Cinnamon Roll Waffles are an easy way to make delicious waffles, in a pinch! All you need is ready-made cinnamon rolls (we use Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls, “Cinnabon” variety, or regular) and your waffle maker.
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Hi Everyone, don’t we all need an easy breakfast or brunch recipe that doesn’t involve mixing a bunch of ingredients but feels homemade in a pinch?
These easy Cinnamon Roll Waffles are just the remedy for such an occasion, whether it’s a weekday, weekend, holiday, or any other special occasion.
Here’s a list of ingredients for this recipe:
- Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls – we use the “Cinnabon” type
- canola oil spray, for prepping the waffle iron
Here’s a list of helpful kitchen tools for this recipe:
- waffle maker/iron
- serving platter
- fork – for removing waffles
Notes for this recipe
- Make sure to keep the cooking time between 3:30 and 3:45 minutes. The time will also depend on your particular type of waffle iron/maker. If these are in the waffle iron too long, it will burn the sugar that is swirled in the middle of the Cinnamon Roll Waffles.
Check out the latest recipes and posts on the blog:
- Grilled Cheesy Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Cherry Clafoutis Recipe
- Roasted Green Beans
- Coffee Whipped Cream
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this recipe, you might also like these other recipes on the blog:
- Chocolate-Covered Frozen Banana Slices
- Walnut Stuffed Dates
- Frozen Stuffed Dates
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Cheez-Its
- Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls - we use the “Cinnabon” variety
- canola oil spray, for prepping waffle iron
- the cream cheese frosting that the Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls comes with
- Open the can of 5 cinnamon rolls, and place an uncooked roll on the preheated waffle iron. Cook for about 3:30 minutes. The cooking time will depend on the type of waffle iron that you use and how much you can control the temperature. Using a fork, or tongs, remove the waffles from the waffle iron and place them on a serving platter. Repeat with the remaining rolls.
- Drizzle the cream cheese frosting over the cooked waffles for serving. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 443mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 5g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
- This recipe was photographed and filmed on 8/18/2022 and first published on 10/6/2022.