This Coconut Milk Latte has fresh, hot espresso with frothy coconut milk. You can choose a sweetener of choice or leave it unsweetened. Try this popular latte recipe at home!
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Coconut Milk Latte
Hi Everyone, have you tried a coconut milk latte? It’s a lovely vegan latte and a great alternative to dairy-based latte recipes.
It’s entirely possible and easy to make this delicious latte at home – no trip to the coffee shop required and it will probably cost much less too!
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, creamy
- 8 ounces freshly, brewed, hot espresso
- sweetener of choice, amount to taste, optional
- espresso maker
- heat-safe mug
- wet measure
- milk frothing wand
- spoon, for stirring
- Grilled Carrots
- Dill Pickle Grilled Chicken
- Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Cheez-Its
- Matcha Rice Krispie Treats
- Jello Poke Cake
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
Check out our other recipes and posts:
- How to Make Oat Milk
- Oat Milk Latte
- Collagen Coffee Recipe
- Whipped Coffee Recipes
- Homemade Coffee Creamer
- Coffee with Whipped Cream
- Coffee Drink Recipe Collection
- Heat your coconut milk 15 seconds at a time in the microwave until hot while you brew the espresso.
- Pour freshly brewed espresso into a mug. In a separate, tall, wet measure, add the hot, coconut milk, using a frothing wand, froth the coconut. Add the frothed coconut milk to the espresso, stir and enjoy!
- To have iced: Prepare according to the instructions and then pour over a chilled glass filled with ice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
SIMPLETaste Milk Frother Handheld Battery Operated Electric Foam Maker, Drink Mixer with Stainless Steel Whisk and Stand for Cappuccino, Bulletproof Coffee, Latte
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
The Original Bialetti Moka Express - 6 Cup Stovetop Coffee Maker with Safety Valve – brews 9.2 ounces
Breville BES980XL Oracle Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
Libbey Robusta Glass Mugs, Set of 12
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!