Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TheDogumentaries #CollectiveBias
This DIY Dog Collar Charm is easy craft for your beloved pet and in this case my dog, “Chloe”. You can also make a matching one for yourself or if you have cat too!
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
DIY Dog Collar Charm
Do you love to spoil your pet? I always have and here’s a way to add a little flair to your dear dog’s collar.
I want to let you know about the sweepstakes (shown in the graphic below) where you can win a trip to the 2018 Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show! *contest is over
Our dog Chloe is the star of the show today!
Oh Chloe! My dear Miniature Poodle always gets me with her little brown eyes! We keep her hair cut short, like low-maintenance a “puppy cut style”.
Here Chloe is munching on Purina® Pro Plan® Bright Mind. I can’t believe it but she is over 7 years old now, time sure flies by! I always think of her as a puppy because she’s small but she has different dietary needs now that she’s a “senior” dog.
About Purina® Pro Plan® Bright Mind
Purina® Pro Plan® Bright Mind is for dogs that are 7+ years. It contains enhanced botanical oils shown to promote alertness and mental sharpness. It also has Omega-3 fatty acid and glucosamine help support joint health and mobility. I also learned that real chicken is the #1 ingredient in dry formulas.
Check out the video about Purina® Pro Plan®:
I like how the size of the pieces are small since Chloe is a small dog.
I found Purina® Pro Plan® Bright Mind at Petco in the “Dog Food” section.
Step-by-Step Tutorial DIY Dog Collar Charm
Step #1 – Gather your Materials
- clasp (appropriately sized to the size of your dog’s collar)
- jump ring(s) – I use spiral ones that don’t require pliers (as shown in photos)
- your dog’s collar(s)
Step #2 – Put Together Parts
Attach the clasp & charm to the jump ring. Attach the charm to your dog’s collar.
Step #3 – Attach New Charm to Your Dog’s Collar
Enjoy your dogs beautiful new charm! Below is a printer-friendly version for your convenience.
- clasp (appropriately sized to the size of your dog's collar)
- charm (s)
- jump ring (s) - I use spiral ones that don't require pliers (as shown in photos)
- your dog's collar (s)
- none needed
- Step #1 - Gather your Materials: clasp (appropriately sized to the size of your dog's collar), charm(s), jump ring(s), your dog's collar(s)
- Put Together Parts: Attach the clasp & charm to the jump ring. Attach the charm to your dog's collar.
- Attach New Charm to Your Dog's Collar. Enjoy your dogs beautiful new charm!