Downtown Exeter, New Hampshire – Here are 18 photos from an afternoon visit to historic Exeter, NH. It was a delightful day of shopping, historic architecture and food.
Downtown Exeter, New Hampshire
Hi Everyone, Last Summer (2017) I visited New Hampshire and spent an afternoon with our French cousin Lucile in historic Exeter, New Hampshire. I have family that lives up there, so I have been there many times but I have never posted about it on the blog before…well, it’s about time I shared some pictures from that fun, Summer afternoon.
We did some shopping, ate some chocolate, had lunch at the Green Bean (one of my favorite lunch spots there!) and walked along the streets taking in the historic architecture. Below are pictures from our day, enjoy!
My husband and I were actually married in NH and we got our marriage license at the Exeter, NH Town Hall.
Lucile is showing me some of her chocolates – we both indulged in some sweets that day.
You can check out these other recent travel-related post here on Life’s Little Sweets:
- Summer Afternoon on Plum Island, Massachusetts
- Lindt Chocolate Factory Outlet Store, Stratham, New Hampshire
- 2 Day Trip to Barnegat Light, New Jersey
Thank you for checking out the pictures of Downtown Exeter, New Hampshire and reading along!
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Cold Brew Brownies - December 1, 2019
- 2019 Thanksgiving Photo Diary - November 30, 2019
- Black Friday Super Sunday Cyber Monday Favorites 2019 - November 29, 2019