Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
This month is all about summertime recipes and light meals. It’s also the perfect time to grill some of your favorite proteins. With the hot sun coming out, the family will love some time outdoors and spend more time there.
Table of contents
In this list, we have loads of recommendations for simple, light recipes that will become your go-to for the hot scorching days ahead.
Garden fresh, easy recipes to cook this month! Enjoy the start of the summer with these scrumptious meals with tons of yummy salads, light dinners, and an array of desserts and drinks to keep you cold and refreshed all throughout June.
These seasonal recipes are perfect for potlucks, picnics, days outdoors, and BBQs in your backyard!
June Dates to Remember (2022)
- Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness Month
- National Donut Day is the first Friday of June
- Hug Your Cat Day is Saturday, June 4th
- National Frozen Yogurt Day is the first Sunday of June
POPULAR JUNE RECIPES
With Memorial Day past us, the official beginning of summer is here. June is the perfect time to enjoy recipes for the warmer weather like burgers, iced coffee’s berry-packed desserts, and cooling refreshments!
Here is a comprehensive list of June recipes to help you out!
These are recipes and posts that are popular on the blog and popular searches in the month of November.
*I will be updating this list throughout the month and year!
- Homemade Carrot Ginger Soup
- Fresh Garlic Hummus
- Sweet Potato Kale Lentil Soup
- Apple Carrot Raisin Chicken Salad
- How to Make Seltzer Water with SodaStream
- Apple Cider Dalgona Coffee
- Root Beer Float Recipe
- Tahini Coffee
- Sunflower Seed Butter Coffee
- Oat Coffee Milk
- Coffee Limeade
- Lavender Mint Water
Salad & Sides
- Olive Oil Carrots
- Oven Roasted Beets
- Green Bean Casserole
- Strawberry Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- Stove Top Grilled Eggplant
- Homemade Grilled Caprese Pizza on SoFabFood
- Grilled Cheesy Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
- Salmon Foil Packets
- Roasted Fairytale Eggplant
Desserts & Sweets
- Pie Crust Cookies
- Coconut Macaroons
- Liege Belgian Waffles
- Mocha Coconut Macaroons
- Chocolate Lava Cakes
Toppings & Condiments
There are additional recipes & links in the list card below.
Let us know if you try any of the recipes in the comments at the end of the post!