This Healthy Breakfast Yogurt Parfait is easy to whip up and uses only three ingredients to make your morning routine super easy and lip-smacking. (vegan)
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
Healthy Breakfast Yogurt Parfait
I am always lazy and uninspired for weekday breakfasts and end up staying empty stomach for longer.
However, on weekends I definitely indulge in a hot breakfast along with my family.
Even though I am fond of parfaits, I usually feel lazy fixing it for myself simply because of too many ingredients.
This however, amazes me that it tastes outstanding with only three ingredients and its super quick.
So, therefore I can now say that I have found my new morning favorite which I can eat almost every day, especially till the sun shines.
The best part of this parfait is that you can swap granola with the chopped cereal bar of your choice.
This step makes it even easier to fix the parfait.
Many a times I am running out of granola because I love making it myself at home.
I am not a big fan of store bought granola but I usually have cereal bars for snacking.
Therefore, I found this idea to be super cool and mostly convenient.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
- 2 cups plant-based yogurt (plain/sweetened)
- 1 cup berries
- 1 cup chopped vegan cereal bar/granola
- A cutting board
- A knife
- Parfait glasses
- Tall spoons
This parfait definitely brings out your inner creativity because of its versatility.
You may use any combination of berries.
Here, I used blueberries and raspberries.
I generally prefer plain yogurt to cut down on my sugar intake.
However, if you desire whip the yogurt with some sweetener or just grab a vanilla-flavored yogurt.
Also, any store-bought vegan cereal bar tastes good in this parfait.
Sometimes, I also use my homemade granola which goes extremely well with this parfait.
- Matcha Rice Krispie Treats
- Jello Poke Cake
- Crème de Menthe Iced Coffee
- Dragon Fruit Simple Syrup
- Dragon Fruit Angel Food Cake
All in all I am sure you will love this Healthy Breakfast Parfait as much as I do!
Other Breakfast Recipes
- Sausage-Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole Bake
- Easy Breakfast Pastry 3 Ways
- Banana Caramel French Toast Breakfast Bake
- Breakfast Omelette Egg Cups on SoFabFood
- Overnight Oats Recipes Collection
- Donut Recipes Collection
- Chocolate Strawberry Lassi
- Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Rose Water Simple Syrup
- Homemade Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Cottage Cheese Papaya
- Rosewater Lemonade
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order and, our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
Thank you for reading and following along!
This post was originally published on 7/3/2018, and updated and republished on 3/17/2021
- 2 cups vegan yogurt, (plain/vanilla)
- 1 cup fresh berries
- 1 cup granola/chopped cereal bar, (vegan)
- Select a serving glass and fill the first layer with yogurt.
- Place the berries as the second layer.
- Again fill it up with yogurt.
- Top it with more berries and chopped cereal bar/granola.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining ingredients for the other serving.
- Serve it immediately.
- For this recipe I used almond milk based vegan plain yogurt.
- If desired feel free to whip up the yogurt with 1-2 tsp sweetener of your choice.
- Vanilla yogurt also goes very well in this combination.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Greenco Set of 12 Vibrant Colors Ice Cream Bowls and Spoons
Dessert Bowls, 4 Pack Ice Cream Bowl Spoon Set,Frozen Yogurt Cups with Spoons Durable Plastic Candy Color Lovely Dessert Bowl DIY Ice Cream Tools For Festive Party Favor Kids Gift
Ice Cream Sundae Kit - 12 Ounce Polka Dot Paper Treat Cups -Heavyweight Plastic Spoons - Paper Straws - Paper Umbrellas - 24 Each - Blue, Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green Outside the Box Papers Brand
Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe),Clear
Libbey 10.5-ounce Irish Coffee Mug, 4-piece Set
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 537Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 178mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 10gSugar: 41gProtein: 22g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.