Whipped Coffee (also, called Dalgona Coffee) is a delicious coffee trend that people love. It can be enjoyed served iced or hot. Check out our whipped coffee recipes, there are endless variations to be enjoyed!
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
Whipped Coffee Recipes
Hi Everyone, Whipped Coffee (also called, Dalgona Coffee) is a mega-popular coffee trend.
Many of us are making coffee at home, more and more, and whipped coffee is the perfect kind of coffee recipe to try making at home!
We love Whipped Coffee (and coffee in general!) here on this blog and love to come up with new recipes.
We invite you to check out the Whipped Coffee recipes that we have published on the blog.
Make sure to bookmark/save this post because we will update it when we come out with new whipped coffee recipes!
Make sure to check out all the posts because in each one there’s lots of information about the best techniques to make this kind of coffee.
I also share about where this coffee came from and how it became such a huge, viral trend!
Here are some basic ingredients that you will need for making whipped or Dalgona coffee (the individual ingredients will vary between recipes in the list at the end of the post):
- granulated white sugar or confectioner’s sugar
- instant coffee or decaffeinated instant coffee
- regular milk or non-dairy/dairy-free/lactose-free milk
- ice – for making iced whipped coffee
- for customization, you might want to try strawberry powder, matcha tea powder, cocoa powder, and/or blue butterfly pea flower powder (this an all-natural powder from a flower that produces a gorgeous blue!) – let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for ways to customize whipped/Dalgona coffee in the comments at the end of the post!
Here are my favorite kitchen tools for making Whipped Coffee (I also share the tools that I use for each recipe in each post listed at the end of the post in the list):
- mixing bowl(s)
- measuring spoons and cups – I have these in several of the colors, remember only the stainless steel one is dishwasher safe!
- 2-cup wet measure – this is the exact wet measure that I use for any of the recipes on this blog that I need it for.
- handheld electric mixer – this is the exact brand of handheld electric mixer that I use and it has served me well
- baking spatula – you will need a baking spatula to get every speck of the whipped topping out of the mixing bowl and into your glass, I love the quality of this brand.
- having a nice ice maker or ice trays are helpful
- long spoon (like a cocktail or an ice cream spoon)
- for iced whipped coffee – these glasses
- for hot coffee – Irish Coffee mugs or these sturdy, clear glass mugs
- Free Digital Calendar
- How to Ship Cookies
- Favorite Cookie-Making Tools
- Cookie Recipes Collection
- Winter Soup Recipes
If you make any of these recipes, and like them, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
Our Other Recipes & Posts
If you like this post, you might also like:
(This post was originally published on 2/1/2022)