Strawberry Banana Caramel Frozen Yogurt has only 4 ingredients, uses a base of frozen bananas & strawberry Greek yogurt with fresh diced strawberries and a ribbon of my Easy Caramel (Dulce de Leche) recipe and here’s a bonus: it does not require the use of an ice cream maker! Be sure to check out the other #FoodieMamas strawberry recipes!
The last time I shared a frozen dessert recipe was last July with No-Churn Cherry Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. I am one of those people that can have ice cream or frozen yogurt all year round but during the holidays, when I am eating plenty of rich foods, I don’t want to cramp my “sweet tooth” style by dialing back on the treats I love…so what do I do? Try to find a way to make them healthier! And by healthier, I mean fresh strawberries, bananas and Greek yogurt! And since it’s unofficially caramel week on Life’s Little Sweets (ahem, 1, 2) – we gotta stay true…in terms of a rich caramel ribbon traveling throughout this frozen fruit and Greek yogurt goodness!.
[bctt tweet=”Strawberry Banana Caramel Frozen Yogurt #FoodieMamas”]
- Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
- I added specific ingredients and tools like my Kitchen aid blender & my trusty Pyrex loaf pan – that I use for this recipe to my Amazon aStore under “Small Kitchen Appliances” and “Baking Pans & Sheets.”
- 3-4 ripe bananas, , sliced (about 1/2 inch wide)
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1 recipe Easy Caramel, (Dulce de Leche)
- Slice bananas and freeze overnight.
- Blend frozen bananas in a blender, stopping to scrap down the sides, if neccessary.
- Add strawberry Greek yogurt and combine in blender and pour into a loaf pan.
- Stir in diced strawberries.
- Pour warmed caramel over the mixture and using a spoon or a knife, gently incorporate.
- Wrap with plastic wrap and foil and freeze overnight (at least 6-8 hours). Before serving, let stand on counter for 20-25 minutes before scooping. Enjoy with chocolate sauce!
This is my 3rd #FoodieMamas recipe round up post (see 1 and 2 here); what an amazing group ladies! Here are the other #FoodieMamas recipes using strawberries for December! Please take the time to check out each one! Thank you!
- Dessert Strawberry Smoothie from Deepika of Easy Baby Meals
- Winter Berry Smoothie from Chrissie at The Busy Baker
- Cute Strawberry Santas from Emily at The Best of this Life
- Strawberry Gingerbread Santa Pancakes from Sabrina of Dinner, then Dessert
- Whole Wheat Strawberry Ricotta Scones with a Lemon Glaze from Ali at Home and Plate
[bctt tweet=”Check out #FoodieMamas Strawberry-Inspired Recipes!”]
Sharing is caring, if you like this recipe, please share using the links at the bottom of this post or the share buttons to the left of the screen. If you make Strawberry Banana Caramel Frozen Yogurt and post a picture on social media, be sure to #lifeslittlesweets #FoodieMamas and link back to the post, thank you in advance!
What are your favorite strawberry recipes? Let me know in the comments below!