Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
The holiday season is starting to push through, and as the designated cook at home, exploring the best and the most delicious recipes to make in November can really make us hit the brakes sometimes.
Don’t worry though, we’ve got you all covered for that. You’ll find an abundance of seasonal recipes here that will surely continue to sustain your dinner ideas for the months!
Feel free to choose what you want best to serve for either a weeknight dinner, Thanksgiving dinner, comfort food for the weekend, or an appetizing side dish.
WHAT TO COOK THIS NOVEMBER
November is the Super Bowl of cooking, considering that the biggest food holiday emerges at the end of the month. Cooking exhaustion is a real thing at this time of the year.
The recipes we’ll be sharing are all scrumptious, and stress-free, and will keep your calendar filled for the day. We know that not everyone has the schedule to plan out a book or a list of meals to make, that’s why we want to make life a little easier for you!
Keep on reading to find out what these recipes are.
It’s pretty exhilarating, to say the least. The weather is getting colder, sweaters are being pulled out of the closet, and the food is smelling immaculate.
Holidays bring out the hecticness of the household. That’s why we want to help your life get a little easier with these cooking tips. From drinks, desserts, sides, salads, and more.
There are plenty of recipe ideas and inspiration to be had in this post.
We include many Thanksgiving-heavy recipes here but also many that are just searched for a lot this month of the year.
November Dates to Remember (2021)
- Diwali is Thursday, November 4th
- Daylight Savings ends Sunday, November 7th
- Veteran’s Day is Thursday, November 11th
- Thanksgiving is Thursday, November 25th
- Hanukkah starts Monday, November 29th
Popular November Recipes
These are recipes and posts that are popular on the blog and popular searches in the month of November.
*I will be updating this list throughout the month and year!
- Bubble Tea Recipe (Boba Tea)
- Thai Tea Latte
- Coffee Recipes Collection
- Tea Recipes Collection
Salad & Sides
- How to Roast a Turkey
- Dry-Brine Roast Turkey
- Thanksgiving Guide
- How to Roast a Chicken
- Turkey Leftovers Recipes
- Oven-Baked Bacon
Desserts & Sweets
- Pumpkin Roll Recipe
- Almond Nut Roll Recipe
- Easy Pecan Pie Recipe
- Gingerbread Recipes Collection
- Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies
- Donuts Recipe Collection
- Homemade Cinnamon Buns
- Chess Pie
- Chocolate Chess Pie
- Chocolate Babka
- Caramel Popcorn Balls
- 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pie Recipe Collection
- Apple Recipes Collection
- Pumpkin Recipes Collection
- Gingerbread Recipes Collection
Toppings & Condiments
- Homemade Coffee Creamer
- Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream and Frosting
- Garlic Herb Dry Brine (Great for Turkey!)
- Homemade Turkey Gravy Recipe
- How To Make Buttermilk
- Maple Cinnamon Butter
There are additional recipes & links in the list card below.
- Instant Pot Red Mashed Potatoes
- Pork Cabbage Potsticker Wonton Dumplings (Steamed or Fried)
- Banana Cinnamon Sugar Dumplings
- 14 Healthy Recipes
- Beef Potsticker Wonton Dumplings Recipe (Steamed or Fried)
Let us know if you try any of the recipes in the comments at the end of the post!
- This post was first published on 11/9/2021
- Updated & republished: 11/6/2023