Basil Butter Corn is salty with sweet corn, fresh garden basil, and sprinkled with shredded Parmesan cheese. The perfect summer side dish!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Basil Butter Corn
Hi Everyone, I have a perfect, garden-inspired, Summer side for you: Basil Butter Corn.
Let’s talk about the key ingredients for this Basil Butter Corn recipe.
We have basil leaves and flowers fresh from my garden.
Butter and salt: I use Kosher salt because I love the big flakes of salt and I like using salted butter for this recipe.
Pepper: The pepper has to be fresh ground pepper and I used a pepper medley to get more of a depth of flavor.
Basil: I used basil leaves and flowers fresh from my garden.
I know you will love this Basil Butter Corn recipe!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- How to Make Dyed Easter Eggs
- Homemade Garden Fresh Salsa
- How to Make Kale Chips
- Sautéed Garlic Asparagus
- Slow Cooker Crock-Pot Butter Corn
What’s your favorite way to have corn?
Please let me know in the comments below!
- How to Brown Butter
- Rice Pudding
- Food Processor Pizza Dough
- Bran Muffins
- Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee
- 6 ears sweet corn, shucked
- salted butter, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt, or desired amount, for salting the water during boiling
- fresh ground pepper medley, or black pepper to taste
- Kosher salt, to taste, for serving
- shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Bring a large pot (or Dutch oven) of water to boil. Add 1 tablespoon of salt to the water.
- Add the shucked corn. Allow to bring to a boil again and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove corn onto a plate and butter while it's hot. Season with salt, fresh ground pepper, chopped basil, and optional shredded Parmesan cheese. Serve while hot, enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 1186mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 3g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.