Hazelnut Coffee Recipe is a classic coffee recipe that you would find at a coffee shop, made right at home. This recipe uses our easy Hazelnut Coffee Creamer recipe! Enjoy it hot or iced. (1 serving)
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of contents
Hazelnut Coffee Recipe
Hi Everyone, hazelnut coffee is a classic flavor of coffee and you can make it right at home!
We include several variations of this recipe in the recipe card at the end of the post, so you can customize it to your tastes!
Let us know in the comments below, if you try this recipe and if you like it hot or iced!
Are you “team hot coffee” or “team iced coffee”?
Here are the ingredients for this recipe:
- 8 ounces hot, black coffee – we use dark roast coffee
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut coffee creamer
- sweetener of choice, amount to taste
Here are the kitchen tools for this recipe:
- coffee maker of choice
- spoon, for stirring
- heat-safe coffee mug
We link to the ingredients and kitchen tools that we use for this recipe in the recipe card at the end of the post.
Check out our latest recipes and posts on the blog:
- Free Digital Calendar
- How to Ship Cookies
- Favorite Cookie-Making Tools
- Cookie Recipes Collection
- Winter Soup Recipes
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
If you like this recipe, check out our other recipe on the blog:
- Whipped Coffee Recipes
- Homemade Coffee Creamer
- Coffee with Whipped Cream
- Nutella Coffee
- Coffee Drink Recipe Collection
Let us know what your favorite coffee drink is in the comments.
- Pour your freshly brewed, hot coffee into a heat-safe coffee mug. Add the hazelnut creamer.
- Optionally, add your favorite sweetener, amount to taste. Enjoy!
- Iced Hazelnut Coffee: Prepare the recipe as directed above then pour over a chilled glass filled with ice, enjoy!
- Cold Brew Hazelnut Coffee: Instead of using traditionally brewed coffee, substitute the same amount of cold brew coffee, add the hazelnut creamer, and optional sweetener of choice, then pour over a chilled glass filled with ice, enjoy!
- Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee: Prepare the recipe as directed above, pour the desired amount of chocolate syrup (try our 2-Ingredient Chocolate Syrup recipe), and stir, enjoy hot or iced!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Libbey 10.5-ounce Irish Coffee Mug, 4-piece Set
Pioneer Women Flea Market Creamer Cow Red
Pioneer Women Flee Market Creamer Cow Teal Blue
Dessert Spoons,Coffee SpoonTeaspoon,Awakingdemi Vintage Royal Style Metal Carved Fruit Dessert Spoons for Kitchen Dining Bar,6pccs/set
Libbey Robusta Glass Mugs, Set of 12
The Original Bialetti Moka Express - 6 Cup Stovetop Coffee Maker with Safety Valve – brews 9.2 ounces
Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker, Glass, 34 Ounce, 1 Liter, Copper
COSORI Pour Over Coffee Maker, 8 Cup Glass Coffee Pot&Coffee Brewer with Stainless Steel Filter, High Heat Resistance Decanter, Measuring Scoop Included, 34 Ounce
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 35mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
(This recipe was photographed on 1/26/2022 and first published on 2/19/2022)