This Mint Chocolate Candy Coffee (Easy Peppermint Mocha) recipe is an easy coffee drink recipe with 2-3 required ingredients. Similar to a Peppermint Mocha, it’s a sweet, mint-chocolate-y way to enjoy your coffee!
Mint Chocolate Candy Coffee
Hi Everyone, I am ALL for making coffee recipes at home easier to make. This is key during this Covid-19 pandemic when we are all stuck at home, trying to get creative with our food and drinks. This Mint Chocolate Candy Coffee is no exception.
It’s pretty much similar to a Peppermint Mocha that you would buy at a coffee shop but it uses your regular coffee, optional creamer (I use half and half) and your favorite mint chocolate candy that is simply dropped into your coffee, allowed to melt and mixed/stirred in and it’s THAT easy!
Using Fresh Mint
If you have the fresh mint sprig from your garden, add that in for a garnish, if you don’t – don’t worry about it. I just happen to have TONS of mint pouring out of my garden. I like to joke that I’m a great “mint farmer” (because mint is very easy to grow, lol).
Optionally, you can leave off the optional creamer and just have your coffee black with the chocolate mint candy. That’s what my mom does, in fact, watching her make this on a recent visit, gave me the inspiration to share this idea for an easy coffee recipe.
I would love to hear the coffee recipes that you like to make at home, let me know in the comments!
RELATED: Homemade Gingerbread Coffee Recipe
RELATED: Maple Syrup Iced Coffee
If you make this Mint Chocolate Candy Coffee (Easy Peppermint Mocha) and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
- 8 ounces hot coffee, brewed
- 1 mint chocolate candy (I use Franco chocolate mints)
- half and half, optional, amount to taste
- Fill a heat safe mug with hot, freshly brewed coffee. Add mint chocolate and allow it to melt, stir to combine. Add half and half or preferred creamer, stir to combine. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cuisinart DCC-2650 Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker, Glass, 34 Ounce, 1 Liter, Copper
- COSORI Pour Over Coffee Maker, 8 Cup Glass Coffee Pot&Coffee Brewer with Stainless Steel Filter, High Heat Resistance Decanter, Measuring Scoop Included, 34 Ounce
- COSORI Electric Gooseneck Kettle with 5 Variable Presets, Pour Over Coffee Kettle & Tea Kettle, 100% Stainless Steel Inner Lid & Bottom, 1200 Watt Quick Heating, 0.8L, Silver
- Libbey Robusta Glass Mugs, Set of 12
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 58Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.