Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Emergen-C®. All opinions are mine alone. #FallImmuneSupport #CollectiveBias
This Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries has Emergen-C® Energy+ Blueberry-Açai, making it a tasty and delicious way to add to your wellness routine. Only 4 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to prepare! (gluten-free)
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries
Hi Everyone, how’s your Fall season going?
Are you keeping up with your wellness routine?
This Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries is the perfect solution for adding to your wellness routine!
The last thing I want is to get run down and tired, so I am practicing lots of self-care this fall and part of that self-care is making sure that I am taken care of inside and out.
I can be a better mom when I am making sure that I am taking care of myself.
This Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries is SO yummy, and the great thing is that you can customize it however you want.
If you prefer fresh blackberries or another kind of berry, you can use those in the same amount. I chose raspberries because I always seem to be able to get those.
You can also opt for the same amount of frozen berries in lieu of fresh berries – since it is frozen, that would work perfectly!
This makes a perfect midday snack.
I have this when my son is taking a nap for a little “pick-me-up” in the middle of the day.
I learned that there are over 20 flavors of Emergen-C® with a variety of special formulas.
Having one’s favorite flavor of Emergen-C® is an easy way to get the vitamins and minerals you need.
I share a few more things about Emergen-C® Super Orange that I learned:
- Packed with Vitamin C plus other key antioxidants such as zinc and manganese to support your immune system along with B Vitamins to enhance energy naturally*, Emergen-C® dietary supplements are the delicious way to start your day.
Here are a few things I learned about Emergen-C® Energy+:
- You can get natural caffeine from green tea in Emergen-C® Energy+.*
- Emergen-C® Energy+, available in bold-flavored Blueberry-Açai, powder-packed Lemon-Lime, and fruity Mango-Peach, is flavored with natural, real fruit flavors. It’s also gluten-free.
- New Emergen-C® Energy+ is a powder-packed formula with natural caffeine from green tea to focus your mind*; electrolytes to help replenish your body*; plus 7 B vitamins to fortify you and vitamin C for immune support.*
Here are some things I learned about Emergen-C Immune+® Gummies Orange:
- Your favorite fizzy flavors, now in a yummy new form! Emergen-C Immune+® Gummies support your immune system with Vitamin C and Vitamin D, support your energy with B Vitamins,* and are made with natural fruit flavors. No water needed!
- Bursting with fruity deliciousness, chew your way through Emergen-C Immune+® Orange & Raspberry Gummies to support your immune system with Vitamin C and Vitamin D.*
I was able to find the fresh raspberries in the produce section of the grocery section of Walmart.
I love that this recipe is so simple to put together with only 4 ingredients!
I found the Emergen-C® Energy+ Blueberry-Açai and the Emergen-C® Super Orange fizzy, vitamin drink mixes together in the “Vitamins” aisle at Walmart, near the pharmacy section.
I love making frozen vitamin drinks, and having this Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries recipe is a way to continue to treat myself to something good.
I know you will love this Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries!
Our Other Posts
- Vegan Golden Milk Smoothie
- Berry Chia Date Smoothie
- Easy Vanilla Protein Fruit Smoothie Bowl
- Red, White and Blue Frozen Fruit Smoothie on SoFabFood
How would you customize this Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries recipe?
I want to know! Please let me know in the comments below!
- Freezer Meal Prep
- Ted Lasso Biscuit Recipe
- Stuffed Dates Recipes
- Burnt Basque Cheesecake
- What Flowers Are Edible?
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 1-2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4-1/2 cup simple syrup, or amount to taste, search "Simple Syrup" on LLS
- 1 packet Emergen-C® Energy+ Blueberry-Açai fizzy drink mix
- 1/2-1 cup fresh raspberries, washed and dry
- In a high-powered blender, combine ice cubes, Emergen-C® Energy+ Blueberry-Açai fizzy drink mix packet, fresh raspberries, and simple syrup.
- Start with the crush ice setting first and then blend until all the ingredients are uniformly combined. You may need to stop and push down the ice mixture with a wooden spoon. Enjoy right away!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Hiware 12-Pack Gold Stainless Steel Straws Reusable with Case - Metal Drinking Straws for 30oz / 20oz Tumblers Yeti Dishwasher Safe, 2 Brushes Included
Zunii 300-Pack Multi-Color Biodegradable Paper Straws - 10 Bright Colors - Eco Friendly Straws for Juice, Soda, Cocktails, Shakes - Great for Birthday Parties, Bridal Showers, Cake Pop Sticks
Naturalik 300-Pack Biodegradable Paper Straws Dye-Free- Brown Kraft Premium Eco-Friendly Paper Straws Bulk- Drinking Straws for Juices, Smoothies, Restaurants and Party Decorations, 7.7" (Brown Kraft)
SENHAI Set of 8 Stainless Steel Straws for 30oz 20oz Tumblers Cups Mugs, Metal Drinking Straw with Cleaning Brush for 30 20 Ounce Yeti Rambler Rtic Ozark Trail
6pcs Pack 304 Stainless Steel Wide Mouth Mason Jar Lids with Straw Hole, Including 6pcs Stainless Steel Straws and 1pcs Cleaning Brush, Compatible with Ball & Kerr Mason Jars
Anchor Hocking Heavy Base Highball Drinking Glasses, 15 oz (Set of 12)
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Vitamix 5200 Blender Professional-Grade, Self-Cleaning 64 oz Container, Black - 001372
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1132Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 291gFiber: 8gSugar: 279gProtein: 2g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.