Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Emergen-C®. All opinions are mine alone. #FallImmuneSupport #CollectiveBias
This Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries has Emergen-C® Energy+ Blueberry-Açai, making it a tasty and delicious way to add to your wellness routine. Only 4 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to prepare! (gluten-free)
Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries
Hi Everyone, how’s your Fall season going? Are you keeping up with your wellness routine? This Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries is the perfect solution for adding to your wellness routine!
The last thing I want is to get run down and tired, so I am practicing lots of self-care this fall and part of that self-care is making sure that I am taken care of inside and out. I can be a better mom when I am making sure that I am taking care of myself.
This Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries is SO yummy, and the great thing is that you can customize it however you want. If you prefer fresh blackberries or another kind of berry, you can use those in the same amount. I chose raspberries because I always seem to be able to get those. You can also opt for the same amount frozen berries in lieu of fresh berries – since it is frozen, that would work perfectly!
This makes a perfect midday snack. I have this when my son is taking a nap for a little “pick-me-up” in the middle of the day.
I learned that there are over 20 flavors of Emergen-C® with a variety of special formulas. Having one’s favorite flavor of Emergen-C® is an easy way to get vitamins and minerals you need.
I share a few more things about Emergen-C® Super Orange that I learned:
- Packed with Vitamin C plus other key antioxidants such as zinc and manganese to support your immune system along with B Vitamins to enhance energy naturally*, Emergen-C® dietary supplements are the delicious way to start your day.
Here are a few things I learned about Emergen-C® Energy+:
- You can get natural caffeine from green tea in Emergen-C® Energy+.*
- Emergen-C® Energy+, available in bold-flavored Blueberry-Açai, powder-packed Lemon-Lime, and fruit-y Mango-Peach, is flavored with natural, real fruit flavors. It’s also gluten free.
- New Emergen-C® Energy+ is a powder-packed formula with natural caffeine from green tea to focus your mind*; electrolytes to help replenish your body*; plus 7 B vitamins to fortify you and vitamin C for immune support.*
Here are some things I learned about Emergen-C Immune+® Gummies Orange:
- Your favorite fizzy flavors, now in a yummy new form! Emergen-C Immune+® Gummies support your immune system with Vitamin C and Vitamin D, support your energy with B Vitamins,* and are made with natural fruit flavors. No water needed!
- Bursting with fruit-y deliciousness, chew your way through Emergen-C Immune+® Orange & Raspberry Gummies to support your immune system with Vitamin C and Vitamin D.*
If you hover over the image below, you can click to shop and purchase the Emergen-C products directly!
I was able to find the fresh raspberries in the produce section of the grocery section of Walmart. I love that this recipe is so simple to put together with only 4 ingredients!
I found the Emergen-C® Energy+ Blueberry-Açai and the Emergen-C® Super Orange fizzy, vitamin drink mixes together in the “Vitamins” aisle at Walmart, near the pharmacy section.
I love making frozen vitamin drinks, and having this Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries recipe is a way to continue to treat myself to something good.
I know you will love this Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries!
Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries
- 1-2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4-1/2 cup simple syrup or amount to taste, search “Simple Syrup” on LLS
- 1 packet Emergen-C® Energy+ Blueberry-Açai
- 1/2-1 cup fresh raspberries washed and dried
In a high powered blender, combine ice cubes, Emergen-C® Energy+ Blueberry-Açai packet, fresh raspberries, and simple syrup.
Start with the crush ice setting first and then blend until all the ingredients are uniformly combined. You may need to stop and push down the ice mixture with a wooden spoon. Enjoy right away!
- Check out Emergen-C® products at Walmart here
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
- Be sure to sign up for the Life’s Little Sweets e-mail newsletter for more updates and FREE recipes!
How would you customize this Blueberry-Açai Slushie with Fresh Raspberries recipe? I want to know! Please let me know in the comments below! Best Wishes, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.