This Red, White, and Blue Frozen Fruit Smoothie first appeared on SoFabFood.com
Hey Everyone! How is your end of your Summer going? I am still trying to involve as much fresh fruit and more smoothies in my Summer as possible. I want to tell you about this Red, White, and Blue Frozen Fruit Smoothie that I contributed to the SoFabFood blog this month. Read on to hear more!
Here is a quote from the recipe post about this Red, White, and Blue Frozen Fruit Smoothie:
This Red, White, and Blue Frozen Fruit Smoothie has red raspberries, white bananas, and blue blueberries as ingredient colors, creating a patriotic, summer smoothie! It’s healthy and delicious with naturally sweet honey and loads of vitamins and antioxidants from the fruit. Make this layered smoothie anytime of the day for a refreshing treat!
To get the full, printable recipe, head on over to the SoFabFood blog!
Our Other Recipes and Posts
- [ad] Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce
- Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted Banana Ice Cream
- Halloween Fruit and Nut Chocolate Mummy Bark #FoodieMamas
- Brownie Bottom Marbled Strawberry Cheesecake
- If you like this Red, White, and Blue Frozen Fruit Smoothie post, Check out my recipes from Amanda’s Cookin’ | You might also like my #FoodieMamas recipes and the dessert category | No Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake on SoFabFood
What’s your favorite frozen smoothie? Let me know in the comments below!