Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Easter Brunch Menu – I’m sharing our planned menu for our family Easter Brunch!
Table of contents
2019 Easter Brunch Menu
Hi Everyone, I’m sharing what we are having for our Easter brunch this year. In previous years, we visited my parents in New Hampshire and went to a brunch at a beautiful hotel, The Wentworth, in Rye, NH along the NH Seacoast. Those brunches are like a New England Easter fantasy and I got so many ideas from them.
I’ve never hosted Easter brunch before this year and after doing my recipe research, I decided to share my plans with you. It helps me immensely to plan out these things ahead of time and it’s fun putting together a menu. We will have some relatives over for a small Easter gathering. I include what they are bringing in the list as well. Of course, all this is subject to change and there are a few things I am still working out 🙂
- Deviled Eggs – we have a “Deviled Eggs” recipe on the blog, here
- Popovers with Maple Cinnamon Butter (we have a popover recipe coming up on the blog very soon, keep an eye out for that or just join our e-mail list in the sidebar so you don’t miss anything)
- Italian Easter Bread and/or Hot Cross Buns – can’t wait to make these
- coffee (with vanilla whipped cream offered)
- Iced Tea
- Lemonade – we have many “Lemonade” recipes on the blog, you can see them, here – lemonade feels out of season right now, but my daughter is requesting it 🙂
- Wine (Chardonnay/Cabernet Franc)
- Easter Ham with a Honey Mustard Sauce
- Leg of Lamb (my mother-in-law is bringing)
- Potatoes Dauphinoise (my mother-in-law is bringing)
- Salad – TBD
- Side Dish – TBD – Something else? Any suggestions?
- Pavlova with fresh berries & mint and Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse with fresh berries and mint from our garden using Vegan Coconut Whipped Cream and Frosting
RELATED: To view our “garden” posts category, visit here
All this food will be more than enough for our small brunch. Much of it can be made ahead, which makes it easier on me – because people shouldn’t be stressing for brunch, right?!
My daughter and I have been decorating Easter eggs too which has been SO much fun (a tutorial post is coming up!); the Spring season is definitely one of my favorite seasons.
What will you be making for Easter brunch? Are you hosting or eating with a friend/relatives or going to a place? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you for reading and following along!
Our Other Posts
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes Recipe
- Easy Peanut Sauce
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup
- French Flag Tart
- Mint Cookies and Cream Overnight Oats
- Spring and Easter Recipes Collection
- 2019 Thanksgiving Photo Diary
- Irish Coffee
- Keto Butter Coffee Recipe
- Dirt Cake Cups
- 5 Cinco de Mayo Recipes
- Chinese New Year Recipe Collection
- Lazy Person Deviled Eggs
- Tiramisu Trifle Recipe
- Daily Vlog No. 15
- Springtime Bunny Bark Dessert Recipe on SoFabFood
- Flower Ice Cubes
- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Peach Cobbler Recipe
- One-Pan Blueberry Lemon Crumble No-Bake Cheesecake
- 8 Perfect Easter Recipes
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index and visit our Home page to view our latest posts
Updated: 4/19/2019, 3/22/2022