Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
Crème de Menthe Milk is cold, refreshing, sweet, and minty. It’s the perfect cold, refreshing drink when the weather is warm. (makes 1 serving)
Table of contents
Crème de Menthe Milk
Hi Everyone, this Crème de Menthe Milk is cold, refreshing, minty, and perfect for warmer weather.
You can easily make this drink recipe boozy, if you want.
It is also perfect for St. Patrick’s Day!
- 8 ounces of cold milk (we use whole milk but you can substitute the same amount
- 2-4 pumps of Crème de Menthe syrup, non-alchoholic (we like the Torani brand)
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- optional: 1 sprig of fresh milk
- measuring spoons and cups
- 2-cup wet measure
- long spoon
Check out our most recent web stories:
Check out our blog’s latest posts:
- Cake Mix Cookies
- How to Make a Food-Themed Christmas Tree
- Nutella Recipes
- Snack Mix Recipes
- Cabbage Recipes
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Thank you for reading and following along!
Our Other Recipes & Posts
- Cold Drinks Recipe Collection
- Butterfly Pea Flower Milk Tea
- Dragon Fruit Steamed Milk
- Coffee Drink Recipe Collection
- Coffee Recipes With Condensed Milk
Crème de Menthe Milk
Crème de Menthe Milk is cold, refreshing, sweet, and minty. It’s the perfect cold, refreshing drink when the weather is warm.
- 8 ounces of milk or non-dairy/dairy-free milk
- 2-4 pumps of Crème de Menthe syrup (non-alcholic, we use the Torani brand)
- 1 sprig of fresh mint, optional
- Chill a glass for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the Crème de Menthe syrup, to the glass and then add the milk, stir until combined. Add the ice and a straw and optionally, add a sprig of fresh mint on top. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
Torani and DaVinci fit Syrup (25.4 oz-750ml) Pump (4 Pack)
Libbey Heavy Base Tumbler Glasses, Set of 8
4 Pieces Cocktail Spoon Bar Stirring Spoon Long Handle Stainless Steel Spiral Pattern Cocktail Mixing Shaker Spoon, 12 Inch, 4 Colors (Silver, Gold, Rose Gold, Black)
Long Handle Spoon, MCIRCO Stainless Steel Spoon Set Mixing Spoon Ice Cream Spoon Long Spoon Iced Tea Spoon Coffee Spoon Dessert Spoon Milkshake Spoon,Set of 8(Ice spoon)
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1211Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 293mgCarbohydrates: 165gFiber: 1gSugar: 143gProtein: 16g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best. If you make this recipe and love it, remember to stop back and give it a 5-star rating – it helps others find the recipe!
- Cake Mix Cookies - March 23, 2023
- Nutella Recipes - March 20, 2023
- Snack Mix Recipes - March 20, 2023
Leave a Reply