Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
It’s officially September! What’s the best thing about this month? It’s when the fall produce and summer merge together at the farmer’s market. It’s a home cook’s best dream.
You have the best of both worlds and an assortment of crops to choose from. It’s the ideal time to make use of all the apples, berries, tomatoes, and bananas that we can find! I can’t wait to share these delicious recipes with you.
Table of contents
September is the month when you can eat both fall and summer recipes. If that doesn’t sound like a dream, I don’t know what is.
I’ve included both seasons in this list. Let’s see if you still can’t find the ultimate recipe for your family or for a special occasion.
September Dates to Remember (2022)
- National Nutrition Week is Thursday to Wednesday, September 1st to 7th
- National Teachers Day, International Day of Charity is Monday, September 5th
- National Defense Day is Tuesday, September 6th
- International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer is Friday, September 16th
POPULAR SEPTEMBER RECIPES
This list is going to satisfy both your fall and summer cravings for sure!
These are recipes and posts that are popular on the blog and popular searches in the month of November.
*I will be updating this list throughout the month and year!
- Tomato Basil Mozzarella Bagel Toast
- Carrot Cucumber Ribbon Mixed Greens Salad
- French Toast
- Stove Top Grilled Eggplant
- Lindt Chocolate Truffle Mocha Coffee
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- Horchata Coffee
- Thai Tea Latte
- Frozen Strawberry Milk
- Marshmallow Coffee
Salad & Sides
- Baked Eggs
- Basil Pesto Carrot Chickpea Protein Pasta Salad
- Instant Pot Beets
- Sesame Soy Sauce Cucumber Salad
- Air Fryer Watermelon Radish Chips
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Pigs in a Blanket
- How to Make Half and Half
- Bran Muffins
- Ground Turkey Eggs Breakfast Scramble
- Dandelion Fritters
Desserts & Sweets
- Fluffernutter Oatmeal
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Wineberries
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Blackberries and Edible Flowers
- Wacky Cake
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad Parfait
- Fried Dough
- Sand Tart Cookie Recipe
Toppings & Condiments
- Air Fryer Tofu
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 2-Ingredient Chocolate Sauce Syrup
- Peanut Butter
- Easy Peanut Sauce
There are additional recipes & links in the list card below.
Let us know if you try any of the recipes in the comments at the end of the post!