Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Hi Everyone, I want to let everyone know about the partnership that I have with the company bMAKER.
bMAKER produces dried, edible flowers and herbs. They also have bath bomb kits and other items. I started working with them in June 2018 after their found me on Instagram 🙂
I develop recipes with their ingredients and post them on my blog (usually 2 per month). I also post recipes on their blog and manage their blog too! I love using their herbs to infuse in recipes and make teas and flowers to decorate the tops of desserts.
You can find their products for purchase on Amazon.com:
At the time of writing this post, here are the recipes & posts on Life’s Little Sweets where I used their products (listed newest to oldest order):
- How to Make Chrysanthemum Flower Tea (w/ video)
- Heather Flower Tea (w/ video)
- Red Velvet Cake Recipe (w/ video)
- Lavender Rose Bath Bomb Kit
- Hops Golden Milk
- Chrysanthemum Golden Milk Chia Pudding
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Lemonade
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Simple Syrup Recipe
- Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Recipe
- Rosewater Lemonade
- Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea
- Lavender Rose Shortbread Recipe
- Hibiscus Tea
- Lavender Simple Syrup
- Gluten-Free Mocha Cake
Some of the recipes above are recipes that only live on Life’s Little Sweets, some are recipes that I have developed for the bMAKER blog and republished here, some are recipes that I have developed for other sites that I contribute to and have republished here.
To see the latest recipe and posts where I use bMAKER ingredients and products, visit here
If you want to check out their website, and learn more about their company, you can visit it here.
If you have any questions about their ingredients and products, please let me know in the comments below.
Thank you for reading and following along!
Best Wishes, ~Sara
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Wild Blackberry Wineberry Pear Oatmeal Galette - October 10, 2019
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies - October 9, 2019
- Pumpkin Spice Baked Donuts - October 8, 2019