Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe is a sweet, crowd-pleasing, easy recipe that can be served for game day, entertaining or dessert. All the flavors of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough without the eggs or flour!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of contents
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
Hi Everyone, I have a crowd-pleasing, sweet, entertaining option for you, this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe.
Sometimes you just crave the flavor of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, you know?
You can serve this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe with graham crackers or your favorite cookies.
- measuring spoons and cups
- medium mixing bowl
- serving bowl
- baking spatula for transferring the mixture
- electric hand mixer – this is the one that I have (in blue, it also comes in many other colors) and I love it
I know you will love this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe!
This recipe is inspired by “Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip” from Brown Eyed Baker.
I made some personal taste changes to the recipe to bring out some more brown sugar flavor.
Our Other Posts
- Cookie Recipes Collection
- Chocolate Candies Recipes Collection
- Flower Ice Cubes
- Oatmeal Raisin Cranberry Cookies
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Dips Recipes Collection
- Caramelized Onion Dip Recipe on SoFabFood
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (DF + SF)
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
What’s your favorite way to have cookie dough?
In ice cream or another way?
Please let me know in the comments below!
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Strawberry Mint Shortcake with Ladyfingers
- Rose Water Simple Syrup
- Strawberry Salsa Recipe
- Thai Iced Tea
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature, cut into tablespoons
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, make sure there are no clumps
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce package regular cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips, or amount to taste
- graham crackers or your favorite cookies for serving
- In a saucepan, melt the unsalted butter, dark brown sugar, and Kosher salt over medium-low heat. Stir until the brown sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and add vanilla, stir to combine. Set aside on a trivet and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a medium mixing bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, mix the softened cream cheese and confectioner's sugar until smooth and combined.
- Add the cooled butter mixture and beat on low until combined. Stir the mini chocolate chips in by hand.
- You can serve immediately with graham crackers or your favorite cookies or you can refrigerate to chill this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip. Before serving, make sure you remove it from the refrigerator to let stand for 15-25 minutes before serving to allow it to soften up. Enjoy!
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1/4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 538Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 198mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 2gSugar: 43gProtein: 4g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.