Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe is a sweet, crowd-pleasing, easy recipe that can be served for game day, entertaining or dessert. All the flavors of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough without the eggs or flour!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
Hi Everyone, I have a crowd-pleasing, sweet, entertaining option for you, this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe.
Sometime you just crave the flavor of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, you know?
You can serve this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe with graham crackers or your favorite cookies.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Helpful Kitchen Tools for this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe
- measuring spoons and cups
- medium mixing bowl
- serving bowl
- baking spatula for transferring mixture
- electric hand mixer – this is the one that I have (in blue, it also comes in many other colors) and I love it:
I know you will love this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Recipe!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature, cut into tablespoons
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, make sure there are no clumps
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 8 ounce package regular cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup semi sweet mini chocolate chips, or amount to taste
- graham crackers or your favorite cookies for serving
- In a saucepan, melt the unsalted butter, dark brown sugar and Kosher salt over medium-low heat. Stir until the brown sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and add vanilla, stir to combine. Set aside on a trivet and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a medium mixing bowl, using a hand held electric mixer, mix the softened cream cheese and confectioner's sugar until smooth and combined.
- Add the cooled butter mixture and beat on low until combined. Stir the mini chocolate chips in by hand.
- You can serve immediately with graham crackers or your favorite cookies or you can refrigerate to chill this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip. Before serving, make sure you remove it from the refrigerator to let stand for 15-25 minutes before serving to allow it to soften up. Enjoy!
This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip recipe can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Meaurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1/4
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 538 Total Fat: 39g Saturated Fat: 23g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 13g Cholesterol: 79mg Sodium: 198mg Carbohydrates: 50g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 43g Protein: 4g
This recipe is inspired by “Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip” from Brown Eyed Baker. I made some personal taste changes to the recipe to bring out some more brown sugar flavor.
What’s your favorite way to have cookie dough? In ice cream or another way? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara
Pin This! ⇓
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Balsamic Herb Baked Chicken Thighs - February 5, 2019
- Home Brew Kombucha - February 4, 2019
- Game Day Entertaining Starters and Appetizers Recipe Roundup - February 1, 2019