Marshmallow Coffee is a sweet, fluffy twist to your coffee drink; Top your hot coffee with these delicious, fluffy homemade Marshmallows!
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Hi Everyone, I have a hot, cozy coffee drink for you, this Marshmallow Coffee!
You can use my recipe for Marshmallows to top your hot coffee or you can use store bought marshmallows (I bet you have some in your pantry right now…) or marshmallow fluff (I love this too!).
The result is the same, a sweet, marshmallow-flavored coffee drink!
You can add your favorite creamer (mine is half and half) or leave off the creamer and just have it with hot, black coffee.
The marshmallows melt and you get a beautiful foam, just like a latte.
Hey, why not throw some of your favorite sprinkles while you are at it?
Adding marshmallows to my coffee is one way to just switch things up a bit and I have really never seen this anywhere else. It’s just one of those things I sometimes do!
The inspiration for this recipe came from adding marshmallows to my hot chocolate which is pretty common and something that I’ve been doing since I was a child, so I just added the “marshmallow logic” to my morning coffee one day and voila! Marshmallow Coffee was born!
RELATED: Goldenrod Iced Coffee
Marshmallows are one of those things like sprinkles and popcorn, they just make everything better!
This could be something that you do during the week to make a weekday feel a little special or on the weekends for breakfast/brunch.
You can use a vegan marshmallow brand, if you chose
You can substitute the half and half for a non-dairy/dairy-free creamer or plant-based milk (like oat, soy, cashew, rice or almond milk), if you chose.
If you try this Marshmallow Coffee recipe and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Recipes on the Blog Popular Now
- Dreamy Lemon Lush Dessert Recipe
- Epic Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
- Cherry Clafoutis Recipe
- Sesame Chicken
- Lavender Rose Shortbread Recipe
- Sautéed Garlic Asparagus
- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Crème Brûlée
- Matcha Green Tea Latte
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index and visit our Home page to view our latest posts and our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
- Pour hot black coffee into a heat safe mug.
- Add optional vanilla extract, and half and half and stir to combine. Add in marshmallow(s) and top with optional spice mixture, Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pioneer Women Flee Market Creamer Cow Teal Blue
- Pioneer Women Flea Market Creamer Cow Red
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
- Cuisinart CTG-00-3MS Set of 3 Fine Mesh Stainless Steel Strainers
- Libbey Robusta Glass Mugs, Set of 12
- Cuisinart DCC-2650 Brew Central 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
- COSORI Pour Over Coffee Maker, 8 Cup Glass Coffee Pot&Coffee Brewer with Stainless Steel Filter, High Heat Resistance Decanter, Measuring Scoop Included, 34 Ounce
- COSORI Electric Gooseneck Kettle with 5 Variable Presets, Pour Over Coffee Kettle & Tea Kettle, 100% Stainless Steel Inner Lid & Bottom, 1200 Watt Quick Heating, 0.8L, Silver
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 730Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 188gFiber: 17gSugar: 160gProtein: 2g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.