Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bars are exactly like our favorite Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, only in bar form. They are about 1 inch thick, sweet with brown sugar and raisins and deliciously satisfying!
Estimated reading time: 10 minutes
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bars
Hi Everyone, these are my favorite Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bars and I am so glad the share them with you! I like the cookie bars because you don’t have to do the work of forming the dough for every cookie, saving you time.
RELATED: Homemade Chocolate Shell
RELATED: Lilac Flower Tea
RELATED: Lilac Flower Tea
RELATED: Dandelion Fritters
RELATED: Strawberry Recipes Collection
RELATED: Tea Recipes Collection
RELATED: Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars
RELATED: No-Knead Oatmeal Bread
RELATED: Perfect Snickerdoodle Cookies and Wacky Cake
RELATED: Lemon Recipes Collection and Steamed Broccoli Rabe Rapini
RELATED: Most Popular Recipes of 2018
RELATED: Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Lemonade
RELATED: Cold Drinks Recipe Collection
RELATED: Passion Flower Tea
RELATED: Sriracha Mayonnaise
RELATED: Marshmallows and Lilac Flower Simple Syrup
RELATED: Salmon Recipes Collection
RELATED: Bran Muffins and Jasmine Flower Tea
RELATED: Lil’ Sugar Cookies
RELATED: Decaffeinated Dalgona Coffee
RELATED: Sand Tart Cookie Recipe
RELATED: Lilac Flower Honey
RELATED: Easy Peanut Sauce
RELATED: Lilac Recipes Collection
RELATED: Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
RELATED: Mint Pesto
RELATED: Lilac Flower Sugar
RELATED: Cookie Recipes Collection and Cold Brew Hibiscus Tea
If you make this Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Bars recipe and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments below. Thank you for reading and following along!
RELATED: Edible Cookie Dough and Hops Flower Tea
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) PLUS 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened or at room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (I prefer Saigon cinnamon, more fragrant)
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 cups uncooked old fashioned whole oats or quick oats
- 1 cup raisins (red)
- 1 cup chocolate chips, nuts or chopped fruit, optional *See notes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-large mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, whisk to combine.
- In a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, beat sugars and unsalted butter on medium speed until they are creamed together, scraping down the sides if need be. Add the 2 large eggs and vanilla extract and beat to combine.
- Add the flour mixture in gradually until combined.
- Add the oatmeal and raisins and slowly beat to combine.
- In an ungreased 9x13 inch baking pan (alternately, you can use parchment paper to line the 9x13 inch pan), press the cookie bar dough into the pan evenly. You can use an offset spatula to help spread the dough.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until light golden brown. When it's done, cool completely in the pan on a wire rack or trivet when done. When it's cool, cut into 24 bars.
- Recipe Yield: Makes 24 bars
- Baking time: 30-35 minutes
- 9 x 13 inch baking pan required
- Optional: You can add 1 cup chopped nuts of you choosing and you can substitute 1 cup chocolate chips or M&Ms (or other candy-coated candy pieces) or 1 cup dried chopped fruit in place of 1 cup raisins.
- High Altitude Baking: Increase the flour amount to 1-3/4 cups
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. #CommissionsEarned #ad
- KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red
- Icing Spatula, 7.5" - 10.8" - 12.8" Offset Cake Spatula Set with Wooden Handle by 1Easylife, Professional Stainless Steel Cake Decorating Spatulas (4"-6"-8" Blade)
- Wilton Easy Flex Silicone Spatula Set, Your Go-To Tools for Mixing, Folding, Scraping, Cooking and Serving., Blue, 3-Piece
- If You Care FSC Certified Parchment Baking Paper, 70 sq ft (Pack of 2)
- Pyrex Easy Grab Glass Bakeware and Food Storage Set (8-Piece, BPA-free)
- Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 242Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 21gProtein: 3g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.