This Shredded Carrot Roasted Garlic Hummus Wrap is the perfect and simple healthy lunch. Loaded with fresh shredded carrots and roasted garlic hummus, it has both crunch and flavor.
Shredded Carrot Roasted Garlic Hummus Wrap
Hi Everyone, it is so, so simple, just at minimum, 3 ingredients: shredded carrots, roasted garlic hummus and your favorite wrap which makes this Shredded Carrot Roasted Garlic Hummus Wrap. The purity and sweetness of the carrots go so nicely with the savory, roasted flavor of the hummus.
I credit Eric with coming up with the idea for this wrap. He LOVES carrots and being super healthy and fit (a good example for me to follow since I love sweets so much!). I never used to like carrots that much before I met him and I learned to value carrots because of him.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Using a food processor makes easy work of these sandwiches. Use it to shred the carrot and make the hummus! You can also use a box grater to grate the carrots if you don’t have a food processor. This is a more updated version of my food processor, it’s such a work horse, we use it almost every day!
These hummus wraps would also be good for parties, I could totally see a platter of these babies being gobbled up.
Ingredients for Shredded Carrot Roasted Garlic Hummus Wrap
- shredded carrot
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- your favorite wraps
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste – optional
Helpful Kitchen Tools for Shredded Carrot Roasted Garlic Hummus Wrap
- food processor or box grater
- cutting board
How easy would these be able to prepare for work or an afternoon snack? You can also keep a bunch of shredded carrot in the fridge for easy preparation.
- 2 cups shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Hummus, Search LLS "Roasted Garlic Hummus"
- 2 your favorite wraps
- Kosher salt, optional, amount to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, optional, amount to taste
- Spread the Roasted Garlic Hummus on the wrap.
- Add the shredded carrot to the hummus on the wrap. Optionally, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap up your sandwich and slice in half, if you wish. Enjoy!
- You can easily adjust the ingredient amounts for serving more people.
- The nutritional information is an estimate; we use myfitnesspal.com to generate the nutritional information for this recipe.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 382Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 938mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 9gSugar: 5gProtein: 12g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.
- Fresh Garlic Hummus
- Sautéed Garlic Asparagus
- Vegetarian Mac n Cheese
- Lemon Garlic Hummus
- Chicken Rice Hummus Wrap
- Steamed Broccoli Rabe Rapini
- Scrambled Eggs in Bacon Fat
- How to Roast a Turkey
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Check out our Recipe index and DIY index
Pin This! ⇓