This Shredded Carrot Roasted Garlic Hummus Wrap is the perfect and simple healthy lunch. Loaded with freshly shredded carrots and roasted garlic hummus, it has both crunch and flavor.
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Table of contents
Shredded Carrot Roasted Garlic Hummus Wrap
Hi Everyone, it is so, so simple, just at minimum, 3 ingredients: shredded carrots, roasted garlic hummus, and your favorite wrap which makes this Shredded Carrot Roasted Garlic Hummus Wrap.
The purity and sweetness of the carrots go so nicely with the savory, roasted flavor of the hummus.
I credit Eric with coming up with the idea for this wrap.
He LOVES carrots and being super healthy and fit (a good example for me to follow since I love sweets so much!).
I never used to like carrots that much before I met him and I learned to value carrots because of him.
Using a food processor makes easy work of these sandwiches.
Use it to shred the carrot and make the hummus!
You can also use a box grater to grate the carrots if you don’t have a food processor.
These hummus wraps would also be good for parties, I could totally see a platter of these babies being gobbled up.
- shredded carrot
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- your favorite wraps
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste – optional
- food processor or box grater
- cutting board
How easy would these be able to prepare for work or an afternoon snack?
You can also keep a bunch of shredded carrots in the fridge for easy preparation.
- How to Make Milk with Milk Powder
- Sautéed Purslane
- Air Fryer Kohlrabi Fries
- Massaged Baby Red Russian Kale Salad
- How to Make Basic Fruit Jam without Pectin
- Fresh Garlic Hummus
- Sautéed Garlic Asparagus
- Vegetarian Mac n Cheese
- Lemon Garlic Hummus
- Chicken Rice Hummus Wrap
- Steamed Broccoli Rabe Rapini
- Scrambled Eggs in Bacon Fat
- How to Roast a Turkey
- Air Fryer French Fries
If you make this recipe, and like it, please give it a rating in the recipe card below and let us know in the comments at the end of the post.
Check out our Recipe & DIY indexes, visit our Home page to view our latest posts & categories, visit our Blog page to see our posts in consecutive order and, our Shop to see our favorite kitchen tools!
Thank you for reading and following along!
This post was originally published on 1/10/2018 and updated and republished on 5/2/2021
- 2 cups shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Hummus, Search LLS "Roasted Garlic Hummus"
- 2 your favorite wraps
- Kosher salt, optional, amount to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, optional, amount to taste
- Spread the Roasted Garlic Hummus on the wrap. Add the shredded carrot to the hummus on the wrap. Optionally, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap up your sandwich and slice in half, if you wish. Enjoy!
- You can easily adjust the ingredient amounts for serving more people.
- Check out our recipe post Roasted Garlic Hummus
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls by Finedine (Set of 6) Polished Mirror Finish Nesting Bowl, ¾ - 1.5-3 - 4-5 - 8 Quart - Cooking Supplies
- OXO Good Grips 15-Piece Everyday Kitchen Utensil Set
- Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's FFP
- Gorilla Grip Original Reversible Cutting Board (3-Piece) BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe, Juice Grooves, Larger Thicker Boards, Easy Grip Handle, Non Porous, Extra Large, Kitchen (Set of Three: Black)
- Homestia Gold Measuring Cups and Spoons Set Stainless Steel 8 PIECE for Dry and Liquid Ingredients Engraved Measurement Heavy Duty Baking & Cooking Utensils
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 938mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 9gSugar: 5gProtein: 12g
Please note that the Calculated Nutrition is an estimate at best.