How To Roast Garlic – learn how to roast garlic! It’s easy to do and the roasted garlic flavor can be spread on toast or added to salads, marinades, or any meal!
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Table of contents
How To Roast Garlic
Hi Everyone, Eric and I try to include garlic in our diets every day.
Roasting garlic is a great way to have garlic.
It takes the edge or bites out of the garlic, it’s flavorful and aromatic and can greatly enhance whatever you are having.
Your kitchen will smell amazing as your whole roasted garlic roasted in the oven!
Wouldn’t this be something great to include in a tapas or cheese board?
Ingredients for How To Roast Garlic
- olive oil (regular)
- Kosher salt (optional)
- fresh ground pepper (optional
Helpful Kitchen Tools for How To Roast Garlic
- aluminum foil
- cutting board
- chef’s knife
I know you will love this roasted garlic!
This post is inspired by How To Roast Garlic in the Oven
- Chocolate Babka
- Hello Fresh Review
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mocha Cinnamon Truffles
- Lemon Dijon Dressing
- Garlic Herb Eye of the Round Roast
- How to Make Kale Chips
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Sautéed Beet Greens
- Olive Oil Carrots
- Tomato Basil Mozzarella Salad
- Shredded Carrot Roasted Garlic Hummus Wrap
- Lemon Chicken Piccata Penne Pasta
- Roasted Green Beans
- Skillet Oven Roasted Butternut Squash
- Maple Honey Roasted Pecan Cream Cheese
- 1 head whole garlic head, or more, remove excess loose peel, cut 1/4 inch off the tip
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil, regular, just needs to be a drizzle, amount depending on the size of the garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove excess loose outer peel and discard. Cut 1/4 inch off the tips of the garlic. Drizzle with regular olive oil and wrap completely with a piece of aluminum foil and roast in the oven for 40 minutes or more depending on how darkly roasted you want it.
- Use as a spread on bread, in salad dressings, marinades or to flavor a meal, enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Tag @lifeslittlesweets and hashtag it #lifeslittlesweets
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 70