How To Roast Garlic – learn how to roast garlic! It’s easy to do and the roasted garlic flavor can be spread on toast or added to salads, marinades or any meal!
How To Roast Garlic
Hi Everyone, Eric and I try to include garlic in our diets every day. Roasting garlic is a great way to have garlic. It takes the edge or bite out of the garlic, it’s flavorful and aromatic and can greatly enhance whatever you are having.
Your kitchen will smell amazing as your whole roasted garlic roasted in the oven! Wouldn’t this be something great to include in a tapas or cheese board?
Ingredients for How To Roast Garlic
- olive oil (regular)
- Kosher salt (optional)
- fresh ground pepper (optional
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links which means I earn a commission if you purchase through them at no extra cost to you. I only recommend brands and products that I 100% like and enjoy using. Thank you in advance for your support!
Helpful Kitchen Tools for How To Roast Garlic
- aluminum foil
- cutting board
- chef’s knife
I know you will love this roasted garlic!
- 1 head whole garlic head, or more, remove excess loose peel, cut 1/4 inch off the tip
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil, regular, just needs to be a drizzle, amount depending on the size of the garlic
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove excess loose outer peel and discard. Cut 1/4 inch off the tips of the garlic. Drizzle with regular olive oil and wrap completely with a piece of aluminum foil and roast in the oven for 40 minutes or more depending on how darkly roasted you want it.
- Use as a spread on bread, in salad dressings, marinades or to flavor a meal, enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 70
This post is inspired by How To Roast Garlic in the Oven
What will you use this roasted garlic in? Please let me know in the comments below! Best, ~Sara xo
Pin This! ⇓
Latest posts by Sara Maniez (see all)
- Cold Brew Brownies - December 7, 2019
- 2019 Thanksgiving Photo Diary - November 30, 2019
- Black Friday Super Sunday Cyber Monday Favorites 2019 - November 29, 2019